Anna Bristle is a dedicated family law and divorce attorney. She is the owner of Bristle Law. PLLC in downtown Manassas, Virginia. Anna is known for her dedication to her clients, her hard work and her professionalism both in and out of the courtroom. Anna is creative which makes her a great negotiator. She is passionate about her cases and fighting for her client’s rights. Anna develops trusting relationship with her clients and goes the extra mile in working for the best outcomes for her clients. Anna represents clients in divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, and uncontested divorce matters in local courts including Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun,Fauquier, Stafford and Prince William Counties, and surrounding geographical areas.
• The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
• Regent University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science
• International Business and Trade Law Program, Cracow Poland
• Certification from the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bar Admissions and Associations
• Virginia State Bar
• Fairfax County Bar Association, Prince William County Bar Association,Co-Chair of Pro Bono Committee for Prince William County Bar, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Virginia Women Attorneys Association
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details