FAZZIO LAW OFFICE.
Where do I begin? I guess by saying "expect the unexpected" from this group. After 27 years of Banking in NYC working with tier one firms I was rather hesitant to engage a new relationship with a smaller lesser know firm. However, I needed anonymity, convenience, a personal touch and for the first time in my life I was on a budget.
After interviewing approximately 10 firms with expertise in IRS/TAX and Foreclosure issues, it was clearly obvious that the Fazzio team was my team. Yes I was concerned about their size and ages.... But they proved out. Better then I could have ever expected. They literally saved my home, my marriage, my business and my sanity. I could never thank them enough. I will refer them blindly heretofore.
Why? Five immediate reasons come to mind:
1. They appeared capable, professional, hungry and aggressive.
2. They were able to prioritize and personalize there efforts to attend to my issues and needs. (Each person joined this group because they had a personal experiences in the categories.)
3. Costs. We were able to structure a fair financial approach vs. what a larger more expensive Firm would have been able to do.
4. From my first phone call and follow up interview they were hands down the most honest and direct in their answers and I was pleasantly surprised they had the most experience in this area.
5. I was able to work intimately with the key executives of the firm who had sincere passions in the tax and foreclosure arenas due to their PERSONAL experiences. AKA. They could truly relate.
Before I go on, should you ever want to reach me for a fair, independent opinion, feel free to email me and I will make my self available.
I will try to keep this short.... But it is an earnest review and the Fazzio team truly exceeded all my expectations. Cost, speed, professionalism. outcome and a pleasure to work with. They were able to communicate to the tax people my horrific 3 year struggle and successfully negotiated a fair outcome for my family and I. Thus enabling us time rebuild which yielded us "peace of mind" for the first time in our daily lives. Better then what I could have ever hoped for.
During my 2011 - 2014 personal crisis not only did we spend our savings in our PRIOR law suit, we also lost our income for a few years. It was in understanding that, that the Fazzio team stepped in and negotiated with our banks thus enabling us a way to maintain our home as we regather our business and time allows some private assets to mature.
Thank you John, Mike, Manny et all. Your the best