MarsanneWeese is a trial and appellate criminal defense attorney. A former prosecutor,Ms. Weese successfully defends clients in broad spectrum of cases, including assaults, sex crimes, DUIs, robberies, appeals, restraining orders, and expungements.
Ms.Weese is an experienced lawyer who has managed over 600 cases and won 90% ofher trials.
In2009, one of Ms. Weese’s appeals was published as case law. Ms. Weesereceived certified training in 2005 from the California Highway Patrol in“Driving Under the Influence,” “Standardized Field Sobriety Testing,” and“Drugged Driving.” These courses comply with the National Highway TrafficSafety Administration.
- California Appellate Program: Fifth Annual Capital Appellate Conference,
- Sixth District Appellate Program: Spring Appellate Seminar, 2009.
- California Public DefenderAssociation: First Annual Two-Day DUI Defense Practice Institute, 2009.
- California DUI Lawyers Association: “Fast Eddie”Kuwatch All Day DUI Seminar, 2009.
- California DUI Lawyers Association: Partition Ratio—McNeal, 2009.
- Central California Appellate Program: Completion ofthe Record on Appeal, 2009.
- First District Appellate Project: Reviewing the Record onAppeal, 2009.
-California District Attorneys Association (CDAA), “Advanced Gang Violence Prosecution,”June 5-7, 2000.
- CDAA, “TrialAdvocacy Training,” December 13-16, 2004.
-Office of the San Francisco District Attorney (OSFDA), “Opening and Closing Statements,”February 1, 2005.
- OSFDA, “Evidence: InLimine & Immunity,” February 3, 2005.
- OSFDA, “ExpertWitnesses,” February 8, 2005.
- OSFDA, “Miranda,”February 9, 2005.
- OSFDA “Motions,”February 10, 2005.
- OSFDA, “CLETSTraining,” March 2, 2005.
- OSDA, “DomesticViolence Dynamics & Law,” April 8, 2005.
- CDAA, “EvidenceSeminar,” May 11-13, 2005.
- OSFDA, “People’sAppeal,” May 20, 2005.
- OSFDA, “Hot Topicsin 4th Amendment Law,” June 3, 2005.
- OSFDA, “MotionTraining,” June 11, 2005.
- OSFDA, “Wheeler Gets Federalized,” July 15,2005.
- CDAA, “DUI RegionalTraining,” August 25, 2005
- OSFDA, “OpeningStatements,” October 1, 2005.
- OSFDA, “JurySelection,” October 15, 2005.
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Misdemeanor Criminal Conflicts Panel Appointment||Bar Association of San Francisco||2009|
|Misdemeanor Criminal Appeals Panel Appointment||Bar Association of San Francisco||2009|
|Appointment||Central California Appellate Program||2009|
|Appointment||Sixth District Appellate Program||2008|
|Law Offices of Marsanne Weese||2008 - Present|
|Assistant District Attorney||San Francisco District Attorney's Office||2004 - 2008|
|Assistant Investigator||San Francisco District Attorney's Office||1998 - 2004|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|California Public Defenders Association||Member||2009 - Present|
|National College of DUI Defense||Member||2009 - Present|
|The Lawyers' Club of San Francico||Secretary||2009 - Present|
|Bar Association of San Francisco||Member||2008 - Present|
|Queen's Bench Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Member||2004 - Present|
|CA Court of Appeal Published Cases||In re H.C.||2009|
|California Highway Patrol Academy||Certificate of Completion||2005|
|University of San Francisco School of Law||Juris Doctor||2003|
|University of California - Berkeley||Bachelor of Arts||1998|
|San Francisco FOPP||The Political and Legal Ramifications of Prostitution||2008|
|DMV v. G.H.||DMV Suspension Set Aside|
|People v. N.H.||DUI Expungement Granted|
|People v. M.I.||Vehicle Theft: Charges Dropped|
|People v. H.M.||Prostitution Case Dismissed|
|People v. E.S.||Sex Offender Registration Case Dismissed|
Posted by ROB
April 2, 2014
Posted by Jennifer
December 9, 2011
Posted by anonymous
August 5, 2011
Posted by anonymous
February 6, 2010
Posted by Sue
October 20, 2009
Cash, Check, Credit Card