We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Rutgers University, Mr. Malamut was admitted to and attended Temple University School of Law where his numerous accomplishments included the Moot Court Honor Society and the prestigious Barrister’s Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy.
An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Malamut handles substantial personal injury matters, wrongful death cases, medical malpractice cases, as well as the Firm’s indictable criminal matters. During his career Mr. Malamut successfully represented clients charged with violating both State and Federal laws. Criminal cases he’s defended include, but are not limited to the following (representative cases):
• Sexual Assault
• Money Laundering
• Political Corruption
• Drug Distribution
• Weapons Offenses
• Aggravated Assault
• Eluding Police
• Bail Jumping
• Domestic Violence
• Car Jacking
• Healthcare Fraud
• Witness Intimidation
Civil matters Mr. Malamut handled include, but are not limited to (representative cases):
• Representation of the estate of a pedestrian struck and killed by a passing vehicle
• Representation of a woman for whom doctors operated on the wrong eye (medical malpractice)
• Representation of the estate of a man struck and killed by a drunk driver
• Representation of a woman who was sexually assaulted by her father
• Representation of a man injured by a drunk driver in an auto accident
• Representation of a young victim of bullying
• Representation of the estate of a man who was killed when his vehicle hit the back of an illegally parked tractor trailer
• Representation of a victim of a vicious dog attack
Mr. Malamut is admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the United States District of New Jersey, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Malamut is a member of the American, New Jersey and Camden County Bar Associations, as well as the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
In addition to his work as an Attorney, Mr. Malamut serves as President of the Board of Trustees of the Boys & Girls Club of Camden County – an organization that provides services to more than 4,000 at-risk youth in the Delaware Valley.