Amanda Naples represented myself in a custody contest with my ex-spouse, from June of 2015 through July of 2016. My case involved a court ordered 730 Custody Evaluation of my children. Amanda, did a stellar job of representing me.
Without getting into the messy details, there are a few things I would like to comment on regarding my representation by Amanda Naples:
1) Amanda is very responsive, and I never had to wait more than a ½ a day to hear back from her. She was quite busy at various times, but always made time to either e-mail me or call me in a timely manner.
2) I was a little reluctant to hire Amanda, as she was only a year or two out of law school when I went to meet with her. But, after our initial meeting, I had a good feeling. And, I made a great decision in hiring her. Although a little on the green side, she is very knowledgeable in her profession. She was very good at researching topics and/or getting 2nd opinions when needed in our case. She never once, made a wrong decision, or made a bad move in my lengthy case as a result.
3) Amanda, has impeccable legal writing skills. She had to write a number of legal documents during my case, and did a marvelous job of capturing what we wanted to say, and putting it in legal context, which was clear, concise, and made sense to me, and more importantly to the judge.
4) Amanda is very able to think on her feet, and react to unexpected situations. One particular example, were a few curveballs thrown at us the morning of our court date by the opposing party. Amanda quickly got on the phone to her peers, as well as did some quick legal research on the subject; and ended up making the opposing counsel look foolish to the Judge, who quickly sided with Amanda and shot down the opposing counsel’s request.
5) Amanda is genuinely concerned about her clients. She surely hears a lot of he said, she said, drama. But, she never treated me simply as a client. She treated me like a human being who was going through a hard time.
In closing, there is no doubt that Amanda Naples is simply a terrific attorney. I would bet a lot of money in Vegas, that she ends up being one of the top Family Practice Attorney’s in Riverside County over the next 10 years. And, perhaps the biggest complement I can pay her, as she fought for and helped me win custody of my two daughters is: as a father I would be extremely proud if my daughters grew up to be just like her.
Response from Amanda Naples December 1, 2016
Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad you had a successful and great experience with our office. As you are aware, our relationships with our clients are the foundation of our business and we work hard daily to provide each client excellent representation and clear communication. I am thankful for your kind words. Thank you again.