Providing Aggressive and Compassionate Counsel in Family Law Matters.High Quality Legal Divorce Representation.
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Divorce Lawyer of the Year 2017-Riverside County [Firm Attorney]||North America News||2017|
|Top 10 Family Law Attorneys [Firm Attorney]||American Jurist Institute||2017|
|10 Best Attorney re Client Satisfaction [Firm Attorney]||American Institute of Family Law Attorneys||2017|
|Leading Lawyers (Firm Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2017|
|Top 100 Matrimonial and Family Law Lawyers [Firm Attorney]||The National Advocates||2017|
|Top 10 Family Law Firm (Client Satisfaction) [Firm Attorney]||American Institute of Legal Counsel||2017|
|Top 100 Lawyers (Firm Attorney)||American Society of Legal Advocates||2017|
|Who's Who of the Inland Empire (Firm Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2017|
|Top 10% Law Firm in Country (Attorney)||Lawyers of Distinction||2017|
|Top Lawyer Law Firm (Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2017|
|Top 100 Lawyers Law Firm (Attorney)||American Society of Legal Advocates||2016|
|Inland Empire Top Lawyer Law Firm (Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2016|
|10 Best Law Firm re: Client Satisfaction||American Institute of Family Law Attorneys||2016|
|Client Distinction Award||Martindale-Hubbell||2015|
|Top 10 Law Firm re: Client Satisfaction||American Institute of Legal Counsel||2015|
|Methods and Practice Distinction Award||The Law Office of Heather Cullen||2015|
|Outstanding Women Leaders (Law Firm - Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2014|
|Outstanding Women in Law (Firm Attorney)||Inland Empire Magazine||2014|
|Attorney at Law||The Law Office of Heather Cullen||2014 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section||Member||2016 - Present|
|The Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court||Member||2015 - Present|
|Riverside County Bar Association||Member||2014 - Present|
|Riverside County Bar Association, Family Law Section||Member||2014 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Member||2013 - Present|
|Dissolution Matter||Dissolution of parties including equal division of property, award of primary physical custody with child and spousal support to client. Judgment further included an award of attorney fees.|
|Domestic Violence Matter||Defense of domestic violence accusations resulting in favor of client.|
|See all legal cases|
|Law Office of Heather Cullen||Memorandum of Case Strategy re John Doe||2016|
|Superior Court of California, County of Riverside||Memorandum of Points and Authorities re Child Support Arrears||2016|
|Superior Court of California, County of Riverside||Memorandum of Points and Authorities re Bifurcation & Termination of Marital Status||2016|
|Superior Court of California, County of Riverside||Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support of Attorney Fees per FC 271||2015|
|Gonzaga Univ SOL||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||N/A|
|Univ of California Irvine||Chemistry||BS - Bachelor of Science||N/A|
|The Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court||Therapist-patient privilege, search warrants, and special masters appointed by the court.||2016|
|Team Training||Opposing Bifurcation and Termination of Marital Status in a Dissolution Proceeding||2016|
|The Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court||Ethics of attorney relationships with other attorneys/ judges/ and clients.||2015|
Posted by Chloe
The Law Office of Heather Cullen provided the best legal representation I could ask for in my divorce case. Heather Cullen, Jillian Duggan-Herd and Amanda Naples all provided legal help on my case and made me feel total protection (like a TV legal team). Attorney Naples provided legal support on my case that was invaluable My divorce is now complete; but, I am keeping Jill and Heather as my attorneys so that I feel safe until my kids are 18 and I don’t have to worry about being alone if I ever have custody issues. Luckily, if I need any legal help I won’t have to travel far now that the Riverside firm has an office in Temecula also. Hands down best attorneys in Riverside County!
Posted by Randall
Amanda Naples represented myself in a custody contest with my ex-spouse, from June of 2015 through July of 2016. My case involved a court ordered 730 Custody Evaluation of my children. Amanda, did a stellar job of representing me.
Without getting into the messy details, there are a few things I would like to comment on regarding my representation by Amanda Naples:
1) Amanda is very responsive, and I never had to wait more than a ½ a day to hear back from her. She was quite busy at various times, but always made time to either e-mail me or call me in a timely manner.
2) I was a little reluctant to hire Amanda, as she was only a year or two out of law school when I went to meet with her. But, after our initial meeting, I had a good feeling. And, I made a great decision in hiring her. Although a little on the green side, she is very knowledgeable in her profession. She was very good at researching topics and/or getting 2nd opinions when needed in our case. She never once, made a wrong decision, or made a bad move in my lengthy case as a result.
3) Amanda, has impeccable legal writing skills. She had to write a number of legal documents during my case, and did a marvelous job of capturing what we wanted to say, and putting it in legal context, which was clear, concise, and made sense to me, and more importantly to the judge.
4) Amanda is very able to think on her feet, and react to unexpected situations. One particular example, were a few curveballs thrown at us the morning of our court date by the opposing party. Amanda quickly got on the phone to her peers, as well as did some quick legal research on the subject; and ended up making the opposing counsel look foolish to the Judge, who quickly sided with Amanda and shot down the opposing counsel’s request.
5) Amanda is genuinely concerned about her clients. She surely hears a lot of he said, she said, drama. But, she never treated me simply as a client. She treated me like a human being who was going through a hard time.
In closing, there is no doubt that Amanda Naples is simply a terrific attorney. I would bet a lot of money in Vegas, that she ends up being one of the top Family Practice Attorney’s in Riverside County over the next 10 years. And, perhaps the biggest complement I can pay her, as she fought for and helped me win custody of my two daughters is: as a father I would be extremely proud if my daughters grew up to be just like her.
Cash, Check, Credit card