Clayton Smith. Experienced & Highly Rated Criminal Defense Attorney. Former Prosecutor. 214-317-4532
Clayton Smith. Criminal Defense Attorney. Former Prosecutor.
Clayton Smith works in Dallas, Collin, Tarrant & surrounding counties, focusing on:
DWI / DUI cases
Possession / Manufacture / Delivery of Drug cases
Assault Family Violence cases
Expunctions / Non-Disclosures
Dallas County District Attorney's Office. - 4 + years
• Felony Trial Section
• Organized Crime Division
• Chief of several Misdemeanor courts
• Misdemeanor Family Violence Division
• DWI courts
• Intake Division, Magistrates court, Dallas County Grand Jury
Hunt County Attorney's Office - about 1 year
• Misdemeanor trial court
• Juvenile court
• Justice of the Peace courts
University of Texas at Austin, BA in Economics, minor in Business Foundations
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law for Juris Doctor (now Texas A&M University School of Law)
Lake Highlands High School in Dallas, Texas
CLAYTON CAN HELP YOU
• Can work to get best deal possible. Can work to get case dropped or the charges lowered.
• Can review police reports, conduct interviews with witnesses, conduct interviews with police officers
• Can find expert witnesses. Can conduct pre-trial investigation.
• Can measure what a case is worth because experience as both a Defense Attorney and Assistant District Attorney.
• Can file motions.
• Can try your case to a jury or a judge.
• Contact Clayton Smith - 214-908-8745
|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||2008||12/22/2019|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Top 100||The National Trial Lawyers||2014|
|Owner||Law Office of Clayton Smith||2014 - Present|
|Assistant District Attorney||Dallas County District Attorney||2009 - 2014|
|Assistant County Attorney||Hunt County Attorney's Office||2008 - 2009|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association||N/A||2014 - Present|
|Texas Wesleyan University School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2008|
|University of Texas||BA - Bachelor of Arts||2005|
Posted by Don
Tue Jun 27 2017
Posted by Fernando
Thu Jul 27 2017