Clayton C. Smith
Criminal defense Attorney at Dallas, TX
also known as Clay Smith
Licensed for 14 years
Clayton Smith. Criminal Defense Attorney. Former Prosecutor.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas:
Criminal Defense Attorney - 7 + years
-Successfully defended cases ranging from serious 1st degree felonies, to misdemeanor domestic violence and DWI cases.
Dallas County District Attorney's Office. - 4 + years
• Felony Trial Section
• Organized Crime Division
• Chief of several Misdemeanor courts
• Misdemeanor Family Violence Division
• DWI courts
• Intake Division, Magistrates court, Dallas County Grand Jury
Hunt County Attorney's Office - about 1 year
• Misdemeanor trial court
• Juvenile court
• Justice of the Peace courts
University of Texas at Austin, BA in Economics, minor in Business Foundations
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law for Juris Doctor (now Texas A&M University School of Law)
Lake Highlands High School in Dallas, Texas
CLAYTON CAN HELP YOU
• Can work to get best deal possible. Can work to get case dropped or the charges lowered.
• Can review police reports, conduct interviews with witnesses, conduct interviews with police officers
• Can find expert witnesses. Can conduct pre-trial investigation.
• Can measure what a case is worth because experience as both a Defense Attorney and Assistant District Attorney.
• Can file motions.
• Can try your case to a jury or a judge.
• Contact Clayton Smith
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details