5.0 stars 38 totalReview Bruce Gudin
Posted by a client
I hired Bruce to enforce a contract and indeed it was enforced. Another attorney told me that I only had a 50% chance but Bruce felt I had a much higher chance. We went to Court and even though it took several months, the contract was enforced. It was really worth it because it was personal to me and also financially important for me to enforce the contract. Bruce kept me informed and was very knowledgeable. He even tried to save me on legal fees by contacting the other attorney to try and settle the case but the other attorney irresponsibly never returned his calls. We took it to Court and won!
Posted by bal
I have had several matters, L&T and real estate, on which Bruce has provided services which include litigation. He is a great listener, a clear thinker, is frank, and thinks outside the box to provide realistic options and solutions. He is my first and only choice every time.
Posted by a client
Bruce was hired to defend me and another defendant in a complex case involving tenancy and debt collection issues. He was very knowledgeable with the law, fully familiar with the facts and successfully argued the case. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Posted by Cynthia
I was introduced to Bruce Gudin in October 2007 while managing a few properties that required legal involvement. Bruce has years of hands on experience in Landlord/Tenant cases and his expertise makes him invaluable.
He and his collegues are often sought out to present seminars that help managment companies and others who work in the housing industry to steer around potential problems .
Not only does Bruce know his legal "stuff", but he is professional, prompt and has the advantage of professional relationships.
Once I left the management company where we were introduced I was elated to know that the new company I was with was using his services as well! Having used his services for various cases for close to 10 years has been rewarding and more importantly-we have been successful in achieving the goals of our owners and management companies.
If anyone needs Landlord/Tenant legal services I highly recommend Bruce Gudin and gladly make referral.
Posted by Meridia Living
Our firm has been working with Bruce and his staff for over 5 years. They are our go-to real estate firm and have been extremely helpful with our legal matters no matter how complex or simple. We highly recommend.
Posted by Grisela
I've been a client of Bruce Gudin for the past 5 years and I couldn't be happier. Your attention to my landlord/tenant cases has allowed me to conduct more business. I strongly suggest that if you need real estate representation that you get intouch with EPGP!
Posted by a client
We hired this attorney due to the positive reviews on this site. He sounded nice in the initial conversation so we proceeded. Unfortunately, it ended up being a really poor experience on many fronts.
1) During ongoing conversations, there was repeated lack of familiarity with the details discussed and actions agreed upon. This required additional follow up, delay, and repeated clarification.
2) The attorney/firm failed to send out the central document that the firm was hired to submit. Originally, the attorney, tried to hide this point but after questioning the attorney’s comments many times, he finally admitted this without apology.
3) Significant delay in preparing a lease which may have been a factor in the deal coming apart. This was after repeated following up. (I ended up saving the deal after I stopped using this firm).
4) The firm finally provided a severely delayed lease but only after it was no longer needed and after we agreed to go in another direction. I was billed for this time.
5) The lease itself was unusable in any event because it was not professional/acceptably formatted and did not contain several of the items reviewed on the phone in prior conversations. I spent several hours trying to correct the extensive formatting issues to make it professional and adding the missing points. I eventually gave up and used the NJRA lease as it was too much trouble and was not a work product that I was comfortable using.
6) After an overt breakdown in performance on several fronts, I raised these issues with the attorney in a professional manner. They didn't offer to make it right after repeated requests. The continued to charge me for the central document in the case that they failed to mail entirely. Eventually, I settled with them, and paid half the past due balance b/c I didn't want to spend the time in arbitration.
It is clear that the attorney did not value the client, take personal ownership of issues, and was not concerned with reputation. If you add that and the competency and follow up issues, I would recommend using another firm.
Posted by a client
Bruce was very responsive, even replying to e-mails on the weekend. We particularly appreciated his expertise in navigating the complex landlord/tenant legal system. After a series of lengthy and unproductive sessions with a tenant and his attorney, Bruce facilitated a resolution to the situation. His empathetic approach was particularly comforting to us.
Posted by Heather Spergel
Our office has used Bruce Gudin and his associates for years. Through our work in tenancy court, Mr. Gudin has protected our company and financial interests without fail. He is always available for both our complex and simple tenancy questions and concerns. When we have any tenancy hiccup or worry, Mr. Gudin has always provided us with service we can rely on.
Posted by Martin
Bruce is a wealth of information. My company has been using him for years and he has successfully handled many difficult and complex commercial eviction cases for us. His services are highly recommended!