We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
I am most proud of helping those who need help enforcing their rights in family law or litigation matters. Some of my clients have been with me for several years and have had me represent them on multiple matters. I appreciate their trust.
Some noteworthy cases in which I have been involved include:
- Complex, multi-million dollar divorce cases against some of the better-known divorce attorneys in the Bay Area.
- A delicate negotiation involving a high profile professional athlete in a federal case in which my client -- the other party, his business manager -- was very pleased with the outcome.
- Negotiation of a settlement with the California State Athletic Commission that protected a six-figure payout for my client -- without him losing a penny.
- Successfully opposed an appeal before the appellate court of a decision in my client's favor at the lower level concerning a multi-million dollar trust. My client was thrilled that we protected the trial court decision we earned in our favor over multiple parties.
- Winning a several day restraining order trial on behalf of a battered woman against a well funded and highly positioned Silicon Valley executive. Good legal research, preparation and argument can level an uneven playing field. In the same case, I succeeded in obtaining a contempt ruling against the batterer following a second trial for failing to fully comply with the Court order.
- Winning a trial that enabled my single mother client to move out of Santa Clara County with the couple's baby despite the other side being better funded.
In litigation, I've defended other attorneys from legal malpractice claims. I've further won a multi-day breach of contract trial that enabled my client to obtain a lien against his ex-wife post-divorce.
I hope you contact us at and let's discuss how we can address your needs.