Posted by Sab
My experience with Vladimir as my O1 lawyer was great and here is why:
1) he is very very clear and explains everything in DETAIL. When I wouldn't understand something (and let's face it some of this stuff is really complicated) he would go over and over it again in different ways until I understood.
2) He is available. He always responds (usually within MINUTES or hours, the VERY MOST would be 24 hours but that RARELY happens)
3) not only with responding he is available but I actually spent hours upon hours at his office to work on the case together and put it all together. let me tell you, not every lawyer would do that.
4) He CARES. I swear this guy cares about every single case he works on. I watched him twice in his office receiving an approval notice for other cases and he is so happy like it is his personal case.
5) He is honest. He tells it like it is. WHICH IS SO IMPORTANT FOR THESE KIND OF THINGS. I can't stress that enough.
5) WE GOT AN APPROVAL!!!!! I am so happy to have my O1 visa approved and to be able to work here as an actress. This is everything I wanted and more.
Last but not least. Don't forget to put work in yourself too you guys...! This is a partnership of a sort and not: here's my case now do everything. No, be good client too and work as a team. Vladimir won't let you down.
Posted by a client
I'm very thankful to Vladimir for getting me my O-1 visa. He explained the requirements and the process to me during consultation. Gave me clear instructions on what I needed to do. He is professional and meticulous. Has plenty of experience. My case looked great and got approved without an RFE. Thanks Vladimir!
Posted by Hadieh Afshani
I had a bad experience with Mr Vlademir Galstyan as an attorney for my O visa application recently (2016).
The application Mr Vlademir Galstyan put together for the case was lacking enough evidences and unsatisfactory in every parts of it, according to the USCIS letter that I. I think he did not full fill his role as an attorney as he did not inform me about some of the evidences we needed to submit and in some cases how to do them.
It seemed to me that Mr Vladimir Galstyan did not have enough information about this visa when it comes to visual artists.
These are only a few of his neglecting;
• Vladimir Galstyan did not inform me about some sections of the application that is requested by USCIS for an O visa such as consultation letters and evidences to prove the authority and legitimacy of the recommenders, organizations and publications that I was working with and has been claimed in the application. These are vital parts that needs a lot of attention in preparing an O visa application and neglecting them definitely cause rejection of the application according to the USCIS letter.
• Submitting transcripts of offers, letters, awards, evidences and articles instead of the actual copy of them which again definitely causes rejection of the application.
• No actual guidance on the right deal memo template for visual artist to work with so things remained too abstract in the application.
• Totally giving wrong information about applying for an extension for my current visa, which could cause me even a higher price at some point.
• Finally, he did not answer my emails and calls after the first payment and I had to send him a few emails and call every time until he gets back to me when he was in a hurry and short in time. (This is again another responsibility of an attorney according to the contract we signed.)
Posted by Pedram
I think Mr Vlademir Galstyan as an attorney for O visa applications is inexperienced and it seemed to me that he did not have enough information about this visa, at least for visual artists. I had a case for O-1 visa as a petitioner for an amazing visual artist. He took almost one year of our time and eventually after many months we lost, the application Mr Vlademir Galstyan submitted for this case was full of insufficient and unsatisfactory evidences according to the letter we received from USCIS. Besides, instead of editing the mistakes and neglected documents he requested more money to continue the service. Based on the USCIS response letter to the case, the documents that he submitted had many missing parts and I think he did not full fill his role as an attorney by not informing us about the evidences we needed to submit and how to do that and also neglecting many other responsibilities he had as an attorney.
Posted by Michelle
After creating my portfolio, I was about to move forward with my initial lawyer for my 01 Visa. I then got an email saying that now was a difficult time for people to get their 01 Visa and some were starting to be declined. This was not the person I wanted to represent my case.
I was referred to Vladimir by a friend who had a wonderful experience with him. I gave him a call, and he was very clear that he wanted to take cases he knew he could win. He was smart and knowledgeable so I left my portfolio with him to look over and get back to me. He read it over and thought I had a strong case and outlined what I needed to provide to him in addition to my portfolio.
Vladimir was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails, and I could tell he was doing the work. He was not the type of person to offload important steps to other members of the firm. I submitted my case and when it came back as needing more evidence he was very clear to me this was a common practice. We added additional press and I got additional letters supporting my abilities from more colleagues and industry.
I got the approval call from Vladimir last week and met him today to get my paperwork. I would gladly recommend Vladimir to friends and peers, and let you know that almost everyone I have spoken to has gotten a request for more evidence and it is nothing to worry about. You just need to stay positive and follow the steps Vladimir lays out.
I know that Vladimir was as happy I got my visa as I was, you can tell when someone cares about what they do and who they work with.
Posted by Attila
As an international artist manager I had the chance to work with multiple attorneys, but so far Vlad was the best immigration attorney i have ever worked with. He was always prompt and easy to deal with, I really enjoyed working with him on my Visa case, application process went smooth and I have got the visa in no time. I highly recommend Vlad and his Law Firm to anyone who's planning to obtain a visa or green card to the U.S.
Posted by Minjin
In June 2015 I applied for an O-1 visa under premium processing as a fine arts photographer (EAC1517452045) through an immigration law firm in New York that was denied in November 2015 after our lawyer responded to a lengthy RFE.
We were referred to another immigration law firm in New Jersey who filed a new O-1 application in December 2015. As in the first case, USCIS sent an 11 page long request for evidence challenging the entire application. Our new lawyer gave up on the case and said we should give up and file a new case which meant another $1225+$325 in filing fees alone.
Fearing a second denial we consulted other immigration lawyers most of whom suggested we file a new case or give up.
We then found Vladimir Galstyan and his firm who after reviewing the first denial and the second lengthy RFE suggested his legal strategy to respond to the 11 pages RFE. Going that route we didn’t have to re-file a new application as suggested by other immigration lawyers. Vladimir Galstyan, took our case, filed an entirely new case in response to the 2nd RFE and my case was approved (EAC1605051659).
Having worked with 3 immigration law firms I highly recommend this lawyer and his firm. My case is a clear indication of Vlad’s experience with O-1 visas. He always answered my email promptly and explained well even if that is a stupid question. Also, most important thing as an immigrant lawyer, he knows what he is doing. REALLY. Believe me. I hired 3 immigrant lawyers for just O-1 visa. I got one denial and one 11 pages RFE and then met Vladimir. I know what I’m doing. I truly believe nobody can be better than Vladimir Galstyan.
Posted by Katie
The Galstyan Law Group was incredibly helpful in helping to obtain VISA status for one of our employees. Vlad's knowledge of international law is second to none - incredibly helpful. The process was incredibly fast and easy for us. We will use Glastyan Law again and highly recommend them!
Posted by Martin
I was looking for immigration lawyer and found Vladimir. I am a Canadian looking for US work visa. It's a blessing I found him. He put everything together in couple weeks. 55 days went by between our first phone call and the email from USCIS saying my visa was approved.
He is knowledgeable, efficient, available for emails or phone conversations.
I definitely recommend him!
Posted by Ramon
Last year, I was looking for a lawyer who specializes in extending O-1 visas. I found Vladimir through the web and sent an inquiry. Shortly, I received a phone call. We talked, I had many questions about extending O-1 visas and he answered them promptly. I called him a week later to set up a consultation. When we met Vladimir, we felt very comfortable. He brings a lot of knowledge of experience to the table. He immediately started on our case right away to ensure we can extend before the visa expired. Weeks later, he called and let me know that he successfully extended the O-1 visa for 3 years. He is a true professional and rockstar in my eyes. I'd like to also mention that he's very responsive. I've been recommending him to my friends. Thanks Vladimir!!