|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||2011||03/29/2017|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Medal of Excellence||American Bankruptcy Institute||2010|
|Member||Dulaney & Alam, PLLC||2015 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Tarrant County Bar Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|Clyde Collins, et. al v. Carey Ebert, et. al.||Opinion in favor of client|
|See all legal cases|
|Administrative Law Journal||The D.N.A's Over There....Right Next to the Jelly.||2011|
|Texas Tech University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2011|
|University of Texas||N/A||BA - Bachelor of Arts||N/A|
|TCU Silver Frogs||Legal Issues and Concerns for Older Adults||2015|
Posted by anonymous
I recently filed Chapter 13 and Danielle made it less stressful for my wife and I. I always get a quick response back through an email or phone call when I have questions. She is very knowledgeable, courteous and patient. I will recommend her and her office to people that are in my situation.
Posted by Jake
Danielle is, simply put, AMAZING!
- Ultra responsive: we never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
- Knowledgeable: everything happened exactly as she said it would. Actually, things went better than we hoped and she was able to get us everything we asked for and more.
- Informative: she explained what was going on, what to expect, etc.
- Listened: she listened and tried to truly understand our case and what was going on.
- Empathetic: she always answered our questions and put up with our sometimes nagging nature and understood that we are laymen and needed reassurance. She never made us feel stupid for our questions.
We have nothing but positive memories concerning our time spent with Danielle!