Christine Miller has dedicated her career to the exclusive practice of family law. She is an experienced litigator having spent much of her early legal career in a courtroom practicing criminal defense. Christine became passionate about family law through her work with adolescents.
Christine recognizes that each case is unique with its own set of facts and issues. She works closely with each client to address their specific needs. Christine offers a compassionate no nonsense approach to every case. She is passionate about guiding families and children through the legal process.
Christine graduated from the University of Kentucky with a bachelor’s in political science. She attended New England School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts. Christine served as an editor on the International and Comparative Law Journal and was very active with the Woman’s Law Caucus. During her time in Boston she interned for the Attorney General’s Office, clerked for the Honorable James Coffey, and practiced under a limited license in both District and Superior Court. Christine studied at the prestigious National University of Ireland under the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
• Child Custody and Visitation
• Pre-Nuptial and Post Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Contempt/Enforcement of Court Orders
• Mediation of Disputes
• Domestic Violence
• Child Advocacy
• Kentucky, 2010
• U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2015
• 2016 Rising Star – SuperLawyers
• 2017 Rising Star – SuperLawyers
• 2018 Rising Star – SuperLawyers
• 2019 Rising Star – SuperLawyers
• 2020 Rising Star – SuperLawyers
• 2017 Top 10 Family Law Attorney – Attorney and Practice Magazine
• 2015 Top 10 under 40 – National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
• 2016 Client Satisfaction – National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
• 2016-2017 Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• 2018 10 Best Kentucky – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• 2019 10 Best Kentucky – American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• 2013 Continuing Legal Education – Kentucky Bar Association
• 2013 Above and Beyond – Department of Public Advocacy
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.