5.0 stars 71 totalReview Christopher Lefebvre
Posted by Gary
Christopher Listened, Reviewed the Facts & Negotiated a Very Favorable Settlement to my problem. I would Highly Recommend using Christopher.
Posted by Alex
We had filed for bankruptcy with another attorney and after our hearing one of our creditors filed a suit against us. Our attorney couldn't handle the claim any longer and referred us to Christopher. He was very prompt and assertive. Any time I contacted he responded right away and he always reassured us that he had the matter under control. It was a pleasure working with him and we couldn't have made it through the bankruptcy without him.
Posted by Carolyn
Mr. Lefebvre was kind, helpful and extremely professional. Nothing was ever dragged out ... he was quick and to the point every step of the way. I highly recomend him as an Attourney who cares yet is professional.
Posted by Mark
Christopher and people at his firm made my bankruptcy an easy process. What could have been a very nerve racking and tense experience was actually easy and relaxed. Christopher's humor and approach made everything very comfortable. Maria's assistance was thorough and she was always helpful.
I hope I never have to go through a bankruptcy again, but if you have to, you couldn't do better than doing with Christopher Lefebvre!
Posted by anonymous
My husband and I needed some legal advice regarding our recent experience with fraud from an auto dealership. Chris was quick to talk with us over phone and through email. His responses helped us formulate our argument to the dealership, which ultimately resulted in the dealership giving us our money back. Although we did not end up needing his full services, his free support through email was very helpful.
Posted by Amanda
I was referred to Chris Lefebvre for bankruptcy. My ex husband was trying to file bankruptcy and listed me as a creditor as he owed a large sum of money towards me. The issue with my ex had been going on for 8 years, with different attorney's all going with no results. I have very high expectations as this deals with my personal life. Chris Lefebvre had exceeded my expectations and blew me away with the information he was able to locate. Not only has he assisted me with the bankruptcy but after my ex was denied bankruptcy, he went further and ended the heartache I have had with this issue for the past 8 years. Because of him, I now have closure. Payment is coming to me and could not have asked for a better result. My life can now continue without constantly looking over my shoulder.
Posted by William
Chris did a great job through a very emotional and complicated divorce. Would recommend him to everyone !!! He won't lead you down the wrong road.
Posted by anonymous
In my own experience, Mr. Lefebvre single-handedly shattered my previous biases I might have had for lawyers in the past. His counsel and assistance, not to mention his punctuality and efficiency, was more than impressive. He made it extremely easy for us to end a failed marriage, in a timeline that was infinitely shorter than I'd imagined. Lest you think all this is hyperbole, I'll elaborate, in detail, the details of my experience with Mr. Lefebvre.
- First, I found Mr. Lefebvre via avvo.com. As my former wife and I decided to finally agree on the basics of a settlement and formally separate our ways, I had numerous questions in mind. As I was doing some online research, I came across Mr. Lefebvre's open-source advice (here at avvo.com) on basic facts of divorce in Rhode Island. I really liked his brevity and decided to contact him for a free consultation.
- I then wanted to visit him in his office, where I find a friendly, yet straightforward approach. We went over details over the proto-settlement we agreed upon, he told me what was feasible and/or necessary and what was not. We spent around 45-60 minutes going over details.
- For filing divorce based on mutually-agreed settlement, Mr. Lefebvre offers a set fee. If you want to accelerate the process, you may opt for a little higher fee. I went for the "fast-track" option. Honestly, partially influenced by my past biases about the lawyers, I did not really believe that the process will be "that" accelerated. My mistake.
- The speed of Mr. Lefebvre's consultation/filing is, for a lack of better word, stunning. I'll give you the basics of my timeline:
1) my first free consultation around early December
2) I decided to hire Mr. Lefebvre around December 7
3) Due to some complications (I had to recover marriage certificate from overseas), I was able to turn in required documents (but not settlement) on December 13 (this is when clock really starts)
4) On December 21, I was able to send a preliminary list of settlement conditions for Mr. Lefebvre to pin down a first settlement draft. At this point, Mr. Lefebvre suggested he could schedule a court hearing as early as January 3!!!! My ex was out of town and there was no movement.
5) Between December 28-30, Mr. Lefebvre went to lengths and worked with us to finalize the wording. In the meantime, my ex showed the settlement to a consulting lawyer she hired on an hourly basis, who said the settlement was simply very very well-written.
6) On January 3, Mr. Lefebvre scheduled a court hearing for January 9th! He guided us through the process and we had a court order for divorce in about 10-12 minutes!!!
That's my experience. Mr. Lefebvre made it extremely easy for me to go through a very stressful process in an extremely smooth fashion. I highly recommend him to anyone in a similar situation and will consider him first for any issues I may have relating to the areas where he specializes.
Posted by Allison Barker
I consulted Chris with a complex car purchase I had made from another state. He actually took the time to review every facet and detail of my situation and gave me my best possible options. He never pushed me in any direction or for payment and he was very prompt and honest in our email conversations. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Posted by Jason
Chris is helping me with a difficult divorce. I am constantly amazed at the level of service I have received from day one. He always responds to my questions immediately, and takes a genuine interest in his clients. Most importantly, he produces results. After our first court hearing I am 100% confident I made the right move in hiring him. I would gladly recommend him to anyone.