- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedIf you have been treated unfairly in the workplace, I will help you find justice.Practice area25% Employment and labor, 25% Discrimination, 25% Sexual harassment, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutes•Contingency A contingency fee is the percent of the final award a lawyer will receive as compensation. For some of these cases, lawyers will only be paid if there is a successful outcome. 30%-40%LicenseNY, Active since 2004
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedIf you have been treated unfairly in the workplace, I will help you find justice.Practice area40% Employment and labor, 40% Discrimination, 20% Sexual harassmentCostLicenseNY, Active since 2000
- Avvo Rating: 9.6LicensedReview: “"Bob Lewis is a terrific lawyer! He is able to deliver very favorable results at a cost-effective price. Bob brings all the intellect and skill, based on his superior academic credentials and experience as a big- N...
- Stephen D. Hans & Associates, P.C.
30-30 Northern Blvd, ste 401, Long Island City, NYAvvo Rating: 8.3LicensedReview: “Stephen D. Hans and Associates are excellent Employment Defense Attorneys. I hired the firm to assist me with my Business employee issues and the service that was provided to me far exceeded my expectations. The Attorneys...
- Avvo Rating: 7.2LicensedReview: “Mr. Shilito is an excellent, knowledgeable attorney. He is very thorough. He is eager to explain legal proceedings and the possible scenerios. I would highly recommend him.”
- Avvo Rating: 8.4LicensedHaving been personally injured by another's negligence, I passionately and empathetically fight to protect my clients' rights and get them the maximum compensation they deserve under the law. I also zealously represent employees in various employm...
- LicensedMark Torres has been licensed for 12 years and handles cases in Employment & Labor, Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation. This attorney works in Long Island City, NY and attended Fordham University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI provide client-centered counseling and representation on a variety of labor and employment law matters in the New York City area with a particular focus on unemployment insurance matters.
- LicensedPui Cheng is a Employment & Labor, Estate Planning, Commercial, Car Accidents, Arbitration attorney and has been licensed for 31 years. This attorney works in Long Island City, NY and went to Washington and Lee University School of Law.