- Crawford and Boyle, LLC - LAWRENCEVILLE (Satellite)
189 W. Pike Street, Suite 107, Lawrenceville, GAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedMy law firm excels in getting good results for great people. Since the best indicator of future results is past performance, check out my reviews!
- Avvo Rating: 9.7LicensedDon't let the pretty smile fool you. After spending nearly 10 years as a Detroit police officer in both Gang Squad and Narcotics units, Attorney Mel knows how the system works. Recognized as one of Atlanta's Super Lawyers, she defends our black...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Michael D. Barber & Associates, P.C.
1700 North Brown Road, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GAAvvo Rating: 10LicensedPut our well seasoned experience to work fighting for your rights!Practice area5% Criminal defense, 70% DUI and DWI, 5% Speeding and traffic ticket, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs60 minutes•Hourly Rates, $185-$300/hourLicenseGA, Active since 2008
- Avvo Rating: 8.4LicensedAt work for more than 15 years, the law office of Stacy Snyder Garguilo has the essential expertise to assist in critical legal matters. We have a track record of unyielding dedication to the best interests of our clients. Our role is to...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedSince being licensed to practice law in Georgia, Tracy Drake has been successfully representing clients with their civil and criminal matters for over 22 years. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Middle Grades in Math and Science from ...Practice area70% Criminal defense, 25% Family, 5% Lawsuits and disputesCostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutes•Hourly Rates, $250-$275/hour•Retainer Some attorneys require an upfront payment to secure their services before they begin their work AlwaysLicenseGA, Active since 1995
- Avvo Rating: 9.5LicensedIf you need a bankruptcy or personal injury lawyer in Lawrenceville, I am here to help. I come to the table with over 25 years experience in Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Small business Chapter 11.
- Law office of Aundrea L. Roberts LLC
1755 North Brown Rd, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GAAvvo Rating: 7.0LicensedAundrea L. Roberts is the founder of Law Office of Aundrea L. Roberts, LLC in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Practicing law for nearly a decade, Ms. Roberts has built an impressive career focusing on representing clients in a variety of complex cases in...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAfter practicing for almost 30 years, I have never lost my zeal to fight for what is right and to make sure that justice is served. I cannot promise a result, but, I CAN and DO promise to always defend you to the best of my ability.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedReview: “Great lawyer helped me out of a terrible situation made all the difference in my case. Fearless one of if not the best lawyers in the state right now. Can not say enough good things about her staff especially katie!!!. If...