During the 60 days I had from my arrest till the court appearance, I contacted at least 50 attorneys. Out of all the attorneys I spoke with on the phone, Eric stood out as the best for the following reasons:
1) He was kind, patient and empathetic during our initial consultation.
2) My call was returned promptly.
3) The fees quoted were very competitive and reasonable, especially when compared to the other attorneys' estimates.
4) The advice provided was SPOT ON. I did not know this at the time but between the first and last court dates, the events unfolded play by play as Eric had advised.
For example, Eric mentioned that due to a previous arrest I had, the likelihood of me receiving an ACD for this second arrest is slim and instead I would receive an offer to drop the charge to a disorderly conduct.
On the first court date Eric was the first attorney there and allowed my case to be called first, a life saver as I did not want to spend any more time in the court than I had to. As Eric advised, the prosecutor offered a disorderly conduct. On the fly, Eric provided me with a quick analysis of benefits and disadvantages to not accepting this and trying to push for the ACD, which I really wanted. In the end I pushed it to a second court date and asked Eric to see if he can continue trying to advocate on my behalf for an ACD.
The next 6 weeks were the most anxiety filled and restless weeks of my life. Eric reached out to me on a regular basis informing me of the steps he had taken. The Bronx prosecution office was so backed up that it took about 3 weeks for them to get back to Eric. Eric was persistent and relentless during this time, providing updates during the whole process. He did not give up and was able to get me the ACD! That was one of the happiest days in my life when Eric called, his voice beaming over the phone, and gave me the great news of what he was able to accomplish for me. Without Eric's diligence and commitment to getting me the result I wanted, I would not have received the best possible outcome.
5) Got me the results I wanted (see #4).
6) Eric is well respected by his opponents (the prosecution), which I saw first hand during the course of my case and has built great relationships with them. He has built these relationships not only during his time working for the prosecution (prior to becoming a defense attorney) but also while working as a defense attorney.
7) The most important reason, talking to him and meeting him in person just felt right. There was no B.S. and it really felt like he was on your side. During the whole matter he proved this on a daily basis.
So, look no further, call Eric and arrange to meet him face to face. I am confident you will see what I saw and hire him immediately. You will not be disappointed and instead will thank me in your prayers.
I wish I could post my name or personal information but obviously to protect my job and identity I cannot. I'm willing to shout this from the rooftops if I could, I wish all attorneys were like this.
P.S. - when I was first arrested over 10 years ago, I was ripped off by an attorney, hence why I called at least 50 attorneys this time and did my diligence in finding the right one. Take my advice, use my work and get the result you want.