Posted by Madeline
Tracy Willis took on our termination of parental rights and step parent adoption case. She was so knowledgeable, devoted, and did what ever she could to see that our case was resolved. Unfortunately our case had gone very south and the outcome wasn't what anyone expected, but Tracy didn't stop there. She contacted multiple appellant attorneys and had a plan of action in just a few days. We ended up winning the appeal case and they granted our petition, but Tracy never lost contact through the process and was always invested. I can't thank her enough. She is truly an amazing attorney.
Posted by James
I recommend Tracy Willis esq. for your divorce. Mine was not a slam dunk due to many new laws for gay marriage. Tracy learned them quickly and in many instances educated our judge at trial.
Posted by Liana
Tracy Willis helped me during a difficult divorce , I believe she did a great job because of her :
1) Analytical Skills: Tracy has excellent analytical skills and is able to readily make sense of a large volume of information.
2) Creativity: She can think of reasonable solutions when problems and unique situations arise. I believe that her creativity helped me earn more money.
3) Research Skills: Preparing a legal strategy generally requires an extensive amount of research. Many lawyers don't want to do the extra work. However Mrs. Willis have excellent research skills to be able to find and comprehend pertinent information. She found out things about my ex husband that I never knew.
4) Interpersonal Skills: We have had from the very first meeting a trusting relationships , I know that I can count on her.
5) Logical Thinking Ability: Her ability to think logically and make reasonable judgments and assumptions based on information presented, was an important part of the success I had in my divorce case.
There are other great skills that Mrs. Willis have like her communication skills, her perseverance, and her aggressive behavior with the other lawyers. She is without a question the person you need next to you to win your case.
Posted by Jodi
I hired Tracy to be my divorce lawyer. Tracy is very ethical, professional, always prepared, and fought as hard as possible for my case. Tracy and her staff did the best they could in my situation.
She has some knowledge of NPD personalities and knows how to deal with those individuals.
Posted by Mike
Worked with Ms Jackson for 3 years on a truly complicated matter. She was diligent, responsive, and gave us clear description of our options. I would work with her again without hesitation
Posted by Josh
Tracy came in as the second attorney in my case after my first attorney walked away from the case, simply recommending that I agree with whatever the other party wanted. Tracy was able to fully understand and work through the situation, and was extremely careful and patient in doing so. I wish that I had hired her from the beginning to handle the whole case.
Posted by anonymous
Ms. Willis is a rare find. She is an attorney who truly cares about her client and was able to synthesize the details in a very complicated case, pursued it to the end and prevailed on a motion to set aside a support order despite almost impossible odds. This was a family law case that had support orders at the center as well as probate, appellate and bankruptcy issues that were relevant. Thank you, Ms. Willis for taking this complicated case, embracing it and giving it your all.