Nancy Davidson's practice focuses on municipal law, real estate law, land use and zoning, homeowner association law, and business law.
Examples of her legal work on behalf of the firm's clients include the following:
• Municipal Law Counseled municipal clients on a broad range of legal matters, including open meeting law, public records law, ethics, elections, procurement, public safety, employment law, zoning, land use, eminent domain, code enforcement, permitting, premise liability, telecommunications, the Gift Clause, religious land use, and other constitutional issues; drafted ordinances, resolutions, public notices, policies, deeds, easements, an ethics code, and other legal documents.
• Contracts Negotiated and prepared numerous service agreements, construction contracts, intergovernmental agreements, licenses, leases, concession agreements, employment agreements, software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements, ambulance services agreement, transit services agreement, and other contracts.
• Zoning and Land Use Guided commercial developers through the complexities of the land use and zoning approval process.
• Entity Formation Advised commercial clients on the correct choice of corporate form and established the corporation itself.
• Business Law Advised commercial clients on cross-border considerations and on best practices in e-discovery, corporate communications and information governance.
• Employment Disputes Advised clients in a variety of civil claims, such as harassment, slander, defamation, discrimination, constructive discharge.
|Attorney||Fitzgibbons Law Offices, PLC||2013 - Present|
|Staff Attorney / Editor||The Sedona Conference||2012 - 2013|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|National Association of Certified Mediators||Certified Mediator||2013 - Present|
|State Bar of Arizona: Construction Law Section, Real Property Section||Member||N/A|
|Canadian American Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Arizona Association of Environmental Professionals||Member||N/A|
|Prayer and the Exercise of Religion at Public Meetings||2016|
|Defeating Qualified Immunity in Arizona||2015|
|Fitzgibbons Law Offices, PLC||Religious Accommodation in Employee Hiring||2015|
|Fitzgibbons Law Offices, PLC||Utility Relocation in Arizona: Who Pays?||2015|
Posted by anonymous
March 4, 2016
Posted by Brady
August 1, 2015
Posted by Gene
July 24, 2015