I used the Siemon law firm and it was a huge mistake! I would give them Zero stars if I could.
I gave Doug Hassinger $7,000 cash and he said that he would put it in an escrow account. And he was billing me $350 an hour.
$3,500 was to deal with a TDO my wife put against me and another $3,500 to deal with the divorce.
My wife cancel the TPO and she changed her mind about the divorce. So I paid her attorney to file the petition to cancel the divorce.
So Doug literally had no time in this and now he is refusing to give back my money. And his office aid Samantha Hall refuses to return my phone calls to discuss the matter.
These guys are not to be trusted! Absolutely a horrible experience!
Response from Douglas Hassinger January 25, 2021
I'm not one to engage in this type of forum, but it would appear that you are leaving out vital details, and intentionally giving the wrong impression.
To be accurate and clear:
- You have been provided with detailed billing statements, and asked multiple times if there appears to be an error, and you refuse to communicate in a productive manner.
- There were two TPO matters (one with an Ex Parte Order, and one without), One Administrative action, AND the divorce action.
To summarize the situation more accurately:
- Three (3) Court cases against you,
- One (1) Administrative action against you
- Five (5) days to prepare for hearings
- Ninety-three (93) text messages with you
- Sixty-Seven (67) emails with you and opposing counsels
- Two (2) opposing attorneys against you
- One (1) Court appearance on your behalf
- Four (4) wins for you. - and all within Three (3) weeks.
Finally, - I cannot imagine that opposing counsel would accept payment from you or otherwise communicate with you in any manner during our representation of you, as that would be a violation of ethical rules.