* Personal Injury: From auto accidents to slip and fall injuries, a personal injury can leave you with serious medical and financial concerns. We handle all our personal injury cases on a contingency basis so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
* Traffic & DUI/DWI: From losing your license to potential jail time, we can help you deal with all the administrative and criminal charges of a traffic violation or DUI / DWI offense.
* Criminal Defense: Have you been charged with a criminal offense in Pennsylvania or New Jersey? The right defense could make all the difference in negotiating a plea or fighting in court.
*Expungement - clean your criminal record
* Business Formation and Commercial Disputes: Whether you are planning for the future of your business or protecting your legal rights, we can help you understand what to expect and make sure you get results.
* Family Law: From contested or uncontested divorce to child custody, family disputes are emotionally taxing and it helps to have a skilled attorney on your side. Division of property, alimony, alimony pendente lite, legal custody and physical custody of the children, child support, visitation - all these issues may require a lengthy litigation or may be resolved by negotiating and executing a comprehensive separation agreement. Many issues can be prevented by executing comprehensive prenuptial or marital agreements. Our firm handles both litigation and transactional aspects of family law.
* Contract Law: Contract disputes are very common between businesses. We can help in cases such as nonpayment for goods or failure to perform.
* Constitutional Law
* Civil Litigation
Our attorney, Lidia Alperovich, has extensive experience handling appellate law for criminal defense cases, including:
* Post-conviction relief procedures
* Habeas corpus
We are familiar with the challenges presented in appellate court advocacy and have taken cases to the United States Supreme Court.
|Owner||Law Office of Lidia Alperovich, LLC||2005 - Present|
|Attorney||Kats, van der Veen & Associates||2002 - 2004|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Pennsylvania Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Bucks County Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|Trusted Professionals Network||Founder||N/A|
|Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review||Weeks v. Angelone: The Court of Last Resort or The Court of Futile Hope, 11 Temp. Pol. & Civ. Rts. L. Rev. 257||2001|
|Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2002|
|Hebrew University of Jerusalem||MA - Masters||1995|
|Should or Shouldn't I end this Marriage||Should or Shouldn't I end this Marriage||2014|
|I'm Done With My Marriage! What's Next?||Divorce||2013|
|Comm. vs. J.L.||Commonwealth withdrew Endangering Welfare of a Minor and Reckless Endangerment charges and recommended our client only only served the mandatory minimum sentence|
Posted by Stan
September 4, 2014
Posted by Maryna
August 18, 2014
Posted by anonymous
April 8, 2014
Posted by Adelaida
May 6, 2013
Posted by Valerie
April 10, 2013
Posted by Vera
April 8, 2013
Posted by Paul
April 3, 2013
Posted by Constantin
March 29, 2013
Posted by Mariana
May 15, 2017
Cash, Check, Credit Card