* Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and also the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
* Member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
* Member of the Family Law Committee of the West Pasco Bar Association
* Areas of practice include family law (divorce, child support, modification, contempt, and adoption and paternity) and civil litigation including breach of contract, real estate, foreclosures, evictions, and deed restriction litigation.
* Past-President of the West Pasco Bar Association, having also previously served as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-President, and President-Elect
* Served a three year term on the Florida Bar's 6-B Grievance Committee through January 2001
* Stetson University College of Law, graduating in December 1987 and was admitted to the Florida Bar the following spring.
* Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Florida College of Business Administration in 1985
* Native of the West Pasco area
* Graduate of Gulf High School in New Port Richey, Florida
* Member of the Holiday Rotary Club for fourteen years. He is a past-president and in 2001-2002 was the Chairman of the Board. He has been previously honored by the club with a Paul Harris Fellow award.
* In September 2008, Russell competed in and was a finisher at Ironman Wisconsin where he swam 2.4 miles, biked 112 miles and then ran a marathon of 26.2 miles, in just one day!
* Russell is a USA Triathlon (USAT) Certified Race Director as well as a USAT Certified CAT1 Race Official (the highest designation for USAT officials and one of only 7 CAT1 USAT officials in the State of Florida)
* Former Board of Director for Athletes Who Care, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non profit organization comprised of endurance athletes and enthusiasts who combine their passion for athletics with the drive to raise essential funds for cancer causes.
* Previous Board Member for the Suncoast Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) (one of only five chapters in the state of Florida). Russell was previously involved with the Team In Training program of LLS as a Coach and participant. Through this program, Russell completed two Olympic Distance triathlons in California, seven 100-Mile bicycle rides around Lake Tahoe, numerous other 100 mile rides in New Hampshire, Tucson, and Florida, a marathon in Dublin, Ireland, a marathon in Stockholm, Sweden, and numerous sprint distance triathlons and runs.
* Former charter Director and Officer (treasurer and secretary) of the Judeo-Christian Health Clinic of Pasco, Inc., d/b/a The Good Samaritan Health Clinic, a non-profit corporation that provides free medical and dental care to the working poor
* Former Director and Officer of the Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, a non-profit corporation that provides education and training for the blind and visually impaired
* Former director for the West Pasco Unit of the American Cancer Society
Hourly ($300/hour), Fixed (sometimes), Retainer (always)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
I endorse this lawyer. Russell Marlowe is a dedicated family law attorney who represents his clients zealously and with heart. He has always shown that there are no limits for himself or his law practice with how far they are willing to go with protecting his clients' legal interests or achieving their hopes or goals.
Osa Harp Divorce & Separation Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|FL||Member in Good Standing||1988||09/08/2015|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Past President||West Pasco Bar Association||2004|
|Owner||Russell G. Marlowe, PA||2009 - Present|
|Partner||Davis & Marlowe||1994 - 2008|
|Associate||Brick & Davis||1990 - 1993|
|Attorney||Donald R. Peyton||1988 - 1989|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|East Pasco Bar Association||Member||2015 - Present|
|West Pasco Bar Assocation||Board of Directors||2015 - Present|
|Clearwater Bar Association||Reciprocal Member||2010 - Present|
|United States Supreme Court Bar||Admitted||2007 - Present|
|West Pasco Bar Association||Past President||2003 - 2004|
|Florida Bar, Grievance Committee||Member||2002 - 2003|
|West Pasco Bar Association||Treasurer||2001 - 2002|
|West Pasco Bar Association||Vice President||2000 - 2001|
|West Pasco Bar Association||Secretary||1999 - 2000|
|West Pasco Bar Association, Family Law Committee||Member||1998 - Present|
|United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida||N/A||1990 - Present|
|Florida Bar, Family Law Section||Member||1988 - Present|
|Wells v. Vallier||Appeals court affirmed trial court's decision|
|Hernando County v. Warner||Appellate court reversed trial court's decision that continuing writ of garnishment law was applicable to a corporation|
|See all legal cases|
|Stetson University College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1987|
|University of Florida||Business Administration||BS - Bachelor of Science||1985|
|Living Wills from a Medical & Legal Perspective||Living Wills||1992|