- Law Offices of Eric L. Nesbitt, P.C.
88 Inverness Circle E., Ste c104, Englewood, COAvvo Rating: 10LicensedEric L. Nesbitt is a Colorado real estate and business attorney who has been practicing law since 1991. He is licensed to practice as a business and real estate lawyer in both Colorado and Illinois. During his nearly 25-year legal career, he has f...
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “I used Mr. Levine for a number of difficult real estate issues. His legal advice was exactly on target and may have saved my career as well. He has earned my respect and referrals. Thank you, Mr. Levine.”
- Dylan G. Lewis Esq.
Po Box 3328, American Family Insurance Legal Group, Englewood, COLicensedDylan Lewis has been licensed for 24 years and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Real Estate. This attorney attended University of Denver College of Law and has an office in Englewood, CO.
- Avvo Rating: 8.1LicensedReview: “This was a very welcome effort to settle a trust that was locked until a certain age for me and my siblings. We had given up hope until David tired a different approach and worked with the bank.”
- LicensedLaura Christman handles cases in Equipment Finance and Leasing, Real Estate, Commercial and practices out of Englewood, CO. This attorney has been licensed for 42 years and attended University of New Hampshire School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “Attorney Flinders did an outstanding job. I am so grateful. He is kind and has great people skills, which I believe made it difficult for the insurance company to give him a hard time. He always returned emails and phone...
- Stewart, Shortridge & Rothman, P.C.
4 Inverness Court East, Suite 100, Englewood, COLicensedCurtis Shortridge handles cases in Insurance, Real Estate, Foreclosure, Franchising, Lawsuits & Disputes and attended University of Denver College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 42 years and has an office in Centennial, CO.
- LicensedJay Choi handles cases in Public Finance & Tax Exempt Finance, International Law, Business, Real Estate and practices out of Englewood, CO. This attorney has been licensed for 32 years and attended University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
- LicensedDale Coplan has been licensed for 47 years and works in Denver, CO. This attorney attended University of Denver College of Law and handles cases in Real Estate, Corporate & Incorporation, Commercial, Construction & Development.