- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Bankruptcy and debt Attorney near Kismet (Hauppauge)Avvo Rating: 7.5LicensedHaving issues with your mortgage or other debts? Friedman Law Associates is here to help!
- Avvo Rating: 8.2LicensedAs an attorney, I pride myself on the personal service I give my clients. For instance, I work on all of my mortgage modificaton files myself. I meet with my clients myself, I communicate with them directly via phone or email, I prepare the docu...
- LicensedReview: “Excellent, very professional, very knowledgeable and friendly. Was able to help me think of solutions to my problems and is very professional with his demeanor and response times. Highly recommend to everyone.”
- Avvo Rating: 7.3LicensedMy firm is engaged in the general practice of law and our attorneys have been providing the community with legal services for over 40 years. We provide legal representation in the following areas of law: Accidents Appeals Bankruptcy - Chapte...
- Avvo Rating: 8.1LicensedAssociate at Macco & Stern, LLP. Focus on Bankruptcy, Insolvency, Restructuring, Creditor's Rights, and Foreclosure. Admitted in the Courts of New York State, the Eastern District of New York, and the Southern District of New York. NYS Pa...
- LicensedDebbie Lanin has an office in Central Islip, NY and attended St. John's University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Appeals, Litigation and has been licensed for 25 years.
- LicensedDavid Pincus handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury, Real Estate and attended Brooklyn Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 38 years and has an office in Hauppauge, NY.
- LicensedChristian Charron practices out of Bayshore, NY and attended Hofstra University School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 22 years and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Business, Banking, Corporate & Incorporation, Car Accidents.
- LicensedPeter Caronia handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Tax, Family, Child Support, Divorce & Separation and practices out of Garden City, NY. This attorney has been licensed for 49 years and attended Brooklyn Law School.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedI am a general practice attorney with a focus on Real Estate and Estate Planning. I have been in private practice for 25 years and have handled a wide variety of legal matters on Long Island.