Posted by Dan
You are looking at this page because you are in need of legal assistance, and someone has probably referred Dan Ichinaga to you or perhaps you are just checking out lawyers related to your concern. So let me say up front, what you are expecting to find. Without hesitation, Dan Ichinaga has my strongest personal recommendation for whatever legal assistance or advice you may be looking for!
The following is a snapshot of what you will find when retain him:
• He is the consummate professional: If you call him, he is going to call you back. If you email him he is going to email you back. If he is unavailable, he is going to tell you and provide you a better time to contact him. His follow-up is unmatched!
• He is knowledgeable: I found his legal advice and strategies to be comprehensively thought out and accurate.
• He cares about you: Of the three attributes, this one carries my highest possible approval rating. The best description would be to use a medical analogy, “He has superb bed side manners”. Put another way, his caring attitude is woven into his professionalism. Each and every time I called him, he listened…patiently, and did everything in his power to put the pieces together to come up with the strongest legal advice and direction possible. Most importantly however, he always came across as if I were his most important client at the time.
• Why I think my review matters: I had two occasions to retain Mr. Ichinaga, both were employment issues. The first related to my son who lived out of state but had an issue that started in Washington and ended in North Carolina. Having met me briefly, only once, and never meeting my son, Mr. Ichinaga reached out to him, and worked long-distance by phone/email to give him the legal advice he was not getting in North Carolina. As a result of his legal advice, my son worked through several complex scenarios related to a fair resignation that I know would not have occurred without Mr. Ichinaga’s assistance. As an epilog to my son’s story, fast forward about 4 years to summer of 2015. My son happened to be in the Seattle area, and Dan Ichinaga found out about the visit and insisted on meeting the client he worked for…,to simply say: “Nice to meet you…, and glad things worked out”. Once again his sincerity moved me.
• In my case, I had a grievance lodged against me that he helped me work through. Once again, because of his caring and spot on legal advice, I obtained the best outcome that was possible in my particular case. When I was up against a deadline to turn in an appeal statement to my employer, in the evening after office hours, he called me up to make sure I was proceeding in the right direction. He was under no obligation to do so, but he did anyway, which hearkens back to my third point, he cares! Neither of the cases mentioned had any large financial gains for Mr. Ichinaga, but from my point of view, I was treated as if I were a client with the means to cover any legal outcome no matter how drawn out.
In summary, I am convinced that you will not find a finer lawyer with higher principles than Dan Ichinaga
Posted by Mark
I had an employment issue and was referred to Mr. Ichinaga through a friend. I was told he was one of the best at what he did. After doing some research of my own, it was obvious that Mr. Ichinaga's credentials matched the outstanding recommendation. A brief consultation affirmed my belief that Mr. Ichinaga was the right person for my dispute. Little did I know at the time, it was the BEST decision I could have possibly made (saving me time, stress and hassle in the end).
From the very start, Mr. Ichinaga was very thorough and upfront about the process. I informed Mr. Ichinaga that I wanted a quick resolution, but at the same time was concerned about losing my job. Mr. Ichinaga understood and did everything in his power to expedite the process. When new information was received, Mr. Ichinaga carefully examined and explained any potential repercussions. His knowledge of the law and attention to detail put me at ease. Not only did Mr. Ichinaga achieve the the desired result, he obtained a lot more than I ever expected.
For someone who works in the legal profession, I was very impressed with Mr. Ichinaga's utmost professionalism and advanced understanding of the law. It can be difficult finding an attorney you can trust with your career and livelihood. Mr. Ichinaga was able to foster that trust by thoroughly explaining the minute details of my dispute, and providing all the information necessary to allow me to guide him in the right direction as my counselor.
Mr. Ichinaga is a first-class professional. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best at what they do.