Currently the president and owner of The Law Offices of Sean M. Cleary, P.A., I have been an attorney for 18 years, establishing myself as one of Miami's most experienced, highly skilled personal injury lawyers.
My focus falls on these practice areas:
- Car Accidents,
- Defective Products, specializing in
- Automotive components as airbags, seatbelts, tires, fires, roof crush;
- Dangerous pharmaceutical drugs;
- Defective medical devices; and
- Other types of products.
- Personal Injury,
- Wrongful Death,
- Medical Malpractice, specializing in claims for spinal cord injuries and heart attack victims.
- Admiralty & Maritime Accidents,
- Cruise Ship Accidents,
- Aviation (private and commercial airplanes and helicopters),
- Amusement Park Rides, and Water Slides.
Licensed by the Florida Supreme Court, I can practice in
- All Courts in the State of Florida
- The U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- I am also licensed by The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and by
- The United States Supreme Court, and
- I am a member of the Chickasaw Bar, Chickasaw Indian Nation, Oklahoma.
I am also regularly admitted pro hac vice in other states, in both state and federal court.
I am married and have two children. Avid scuba diver, I've obtained a Master Scuba Diver Trainer Instructor certification prior to practicing law and I love diving and fishing.