|Tennessee - TN
|Dist. of Columbia - DC
|Florida - FL
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
When you call me, you talk to me.
You do not have several layers of handlers in between you and the attorney working with you.
- I review matters involving State and Federal discrimination, wage & hour, retaliation, and retirement matters.
- I review a wide range of business matters from starting a business, merger and acquisition, valuation strategies, partnership and operating agreements, and old-fashioned business advice.
- I also engage in the prosecution of Whistleblower (aka Qui Tam) suits on behalf of my clients.
- I review employment contracts offered before hiring and review separation agreements when parting is not avoidable.
- Previous to practicing law, I spent 25 years in business, specifically in Executive Management, Human Resources, Restructuring, and Reengineering. I have also has also managed a successful private consulting firm specializing in Restructuring and Business Turnarounds.
- It is precisely this real-world business experience that gives me a unique perspective on your employment matters.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details