I represent individuals and businesses with a variety of estate, tax, real estate and business issues.
My philosophy is to provide prompt and personal individual attention to each and every client.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Advised numerous families in regard to wealth transfer strategies, including the creation of Charitable Remainder Trusts, Private Foundations, Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Limited Partnerships, and Qualified Personal Residence Trusts.
- Represented numerous entities with various real estate projects including the feasibility of projects, as well as financing and governance issues.
- Acted as General Counsel to major center city law firm.
- Served as Executor and Trustee for numerous families.
- Negotiated and resolved disputes between family members of complex Estates with significant assets.
- Created and structured a Limited Partnership for purchase of valuable real estate providing significant Estate Tax savings.
- Successfully assisted business owner with sale of multi-million dollar business.
- Evaluated start-up entities for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Successfully represented physician practice in an IRS audit.
- Successfully represented a restaurant owner in a Pennsylvania sales and income tax audit.
- Assisted families in obtaining Guardianship over declining family members.
- Advocated on behalf of Executor and Estate against disinherited beneficiary.
- Assisted non-profit entity in its initial set-up and with its corporate governance issues.