Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.West Hollywood Arbitration AttorneyAvvo Rating: 8.4LicensedThe La Jolla Lawyer
- Avvo Rating: 9.6LicensedAs an attorney and certified public accountant, Matthew focuses his legal practice on legal malpractice and business litigation matters. For corporate clients and high net worth individuals, Matthew serves as a front-line resource for making smart...
- LicensedDavid Breitburg practices out of Los Angeles, CA and handles cases in General Practice, Personal Injury, Arbitration, Litigation. This attorney attended Southwestern University School of Law and has been licensed for 39 years.
- LicensedHelene Farber has been licensed for 15 years and has an office in Los Angeles, CA. This attorney handles cases in Appeals, Employment & Labor, Family, Arbitration, Litigation and attended University of California, Berkeley - School of Law.
- LicensedDavid Bosko practices out of Los Angeles, CA and handles cases in Wrongful Termination, Bankruptcy & Debt, Contracts & Agreements, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, Real Estate, Arbitration. This attorney attended Ha...
- LicensedJonathan Deer is a Appeals, Corporate & Incorporation, Entertainment, Arbitration, Litigation attorney and has been licensed for 35 years. This attorney works in Beverly Hills, CA and went to University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
- LicensedChristina Vourakis handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Arbitration, Litigation and practices out of Los Angeles, CA. This attorney has been licensed for 18 years and attended University of Southern California Law School.