- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Van Nuys Arbitration AttorneyAvvo Rating: 6.9Licensed818 Law Group! Legal Power. Free Consultation!
- LicensedSharice Marootian handles cases in Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation and has an office in North Hollywood, CA. This attorney attended Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University and has been licensed for 13 years.
- LicensedArna Pillemer handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Family, Arbitration, Mediation, Litigation and practices out of Encino, CA. This attorney has been licensed for 20 years and attended University of La Verne College of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 9.1LicensedReview: “Myer has resolved more than a dozen of my highly litigated cases over the last number of years. His mediation skills are superb, but it is his interpersonnal skills which bring the parties together to finish the case. H...
- LicensedPaul Danielson handles cases in General Practice, Appeals, Arbitration, Class Action, Litigation and practices out of Los Angeles, CA. This attorney has been licensed for 9 years and attended Northwestern University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedA graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1985), and Southwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1993), Mr. Sprecher's practice focuses on all areas of general business and entertainment litigation, including protection of ta...