- PISHEVAR & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
The Pishevar Law Building, 226 N. Adams Street, Rockville, MDAvvo Rating: 10LicensedThe Pishevar Law Firm has been balancing the scales of justice since 1993. We are a full service law firm of experienced Lawyers providing legal services to serve your needs. The Firm was founded in 1993 to provide experienced and effective repres...
- Avvo Rating: 6.6LicensedReview: “Attorney Harlow Jr. was a gamechanger with my expungement case. He was able to successfully appeal a myopic, unjust decision by a judge and presented a multi-faceted argument drawing from code & case law. He was so th...
- LicensedErin Girard handles cases in Administrative Law, Land Use & Zoning and has an office in Bethesda, MD. This attorney attended University of Maryland School of Law and has been licensed for 20 years.
- Law Office of Michele Rosenfeld LLC
1 Research Court, Suite 450, Rockville, MDAvvo Rating: 6.7LicensedI moved to the Washington DC area from New York in 1984 to attend law school. I have been a Maryland lawyer since 1987, lived in Montgomery County since 1989, and raised four daughters here. My office is conveniently located near the intersecti...
- Avvo Rating: 7.0LicensedReview: “Mrs. Caporaletti was very helpful and dedicated to my case. She was very professional, organized, accommodating, and made sure to keep in contact with me throughout my case. I would highly recommend her to anyone. ”
- Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 11 N. Washington Street Suite 700, Rockville, MDLicensedBarbara Sears has been licensed for 48 years and handles cases in Administrative Law, Real Estate. This attorney attended Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law and has an office in Rockville, MD.
- LicensedRandi Kopf is a Business, Health Care, General Practice, Administrative Law attorney and has been licensed for 32 years. This attorney works in Rockville, MD and went to University of Maryland School of Law.
- Montgomery County Council
Montgomery County Council 100 Maryland Ave, Rockville, MDLicensedRobert Drummer handles cases in Government, Administrative Law, Election Campaigns & Political Law and attended George Washington University. This attorney has been licensed for 43 years and has an office in Rockville, MD.