- LicensedJonathan Gaul is a Administrative Law, Construction & Development attorney who has been licensed for 26 years. This attorney attended Emory University School of Law and has an office in Decatur, GA.
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedI enjoy working with others and helping people solve their legal problems. If you have a legal issue that you would like to discuss please don't hesitate to call and schedule a consultation.
- Avvo Rating: 9.8LicensedWilliam Goren is one of the country’s foremost authorities on the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Since 1990, he has been advising on ADA compliance as both an attorney and professor—of which during his tim...
- Law Office of Ann S. Brumbaugh, LLC
The High House, 309 Sycamore Street, Decatur, GAAvvo Rating: 8.0LicensedI have spent twelve years in government service, first as a criminal prosecutor and later as an administrative lawyer working for the Georgia Attorney General's Office. At the Attorney General's Office, I specialized in education and election law...
- LicensedDeborah Johnson has been licensed for 40 years and handles cases in Child Abuse, Family, General Practice, Military Law. This attorney works in Decatur, GA and attended Boston University School of Law.
- LicensedTimothy Hoffman has been licensed for 26 years and handles cases in Education, Employment & Labor, Estate Planning, Government, Administrative Law, Military Law. This attorney attended University of Mississippi School of Law and has an office in D...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Administrative law Attorney near Decatur (Atlanta)Avvo Rating: 9.2LicensedHonest, Hardworking, and Effective. Call Now! 844-995-2524.Practice area25% Administrative law, 25% Education, 25% Criminal defense, and more.CostLicenseGA, Active since 2012
- LicensedAlbert Bolet has an office in Brookhaven, GA and attended Emory University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Administrative Law, Criminal Defense, Litigation and has been licensed for 30 years.