Posted by Brian
Kenlynn did a great job for me in helping with the dismissal of my traffic violation. She was very easy to work with and clearly outlined the whole process for me in a way that made it easy for me to understand as well as giving me comfort and confidence that she would handle the situation seeing it to the end. Thanks for you help!
Posted by JLV
Awesome. Convenient. Hassel free. Quick. Pay the initial fee fill out the contract per her instructions and let her do the rest. could not be any easier. Never had to take time off work or call any one else. Nice, great getting back to me and answering my questions and concerns. Dismissed my speeding ticket. Highly recommended.
Posted by Jake
I am very pleased with the services provided by Kenlynn Gallinger. Kenlynn was successful in keeping my speeding ticket off my record, protecting my insurance rates. Her fees were reasonable and she was friendly and easy to keep in contact with throughout the entire process. She appeared at the hearing on my behalf, sparing me the hassle of taking time off work, and quickly apprised me of the positive outcome. I highly recommend anyone needing a traffic attorney to give Kenlynn Gallinger a call or email!
Posted by Rachael
Kenylnn was referred to me but another client of hers who has been hiring her as the family attorney for years!
She was very easy to get in contact with, and after speaking with her I felt very confident that I had made the right choice.
She took care of everything and made it a point to keep me informed about my case.
I never thought fighting a ticket could be so easy and with little stress and work on my end!
Thank you Kenlynn
Posted by Kisha
Kenlynn has represented my family for a little over 4 years and has handled numerous traffic issues. There are so many that I haven't kept track, but she has won at least 6 of them. She is the reason our son still has a license! She is quick, dependable, professional, and excellent at what she does. According to our son she is incredible and words can't describe how good she is. When faced with a ticket, she is the only person we contact. I would not hesitate to recommend her, she's an awesome lawyer and will make you happy you hired her.
Posted by Derek
Kenlynn was exactly what I was looking for, a professional competent attorney ready to make my ticket go away at no fuss for me. I cant recommend her high enough.
Posted by Connie
Kenlynn has represented myself and two of my family members on three different occasions. In each case she responded quickly to provide expert legal advise and achieved excellent results as our defense attorney in court.
Posted by Mario
Kenlynn was referred to me by an associate about a decade ago. Kenlynn represented me on four different occasions since then and won each case. She is an excellent communicator. She stated the process from beginning to end clearly. As an attorney she is professional, dependable, responsive, knowledgeable and kept me informed from the beginning thru the completion of each case. She is also trusworthy. I strongly recommend her to anyone who needs legal representation in regards to traffic violation.
Posted by a Speeding Ticket client
Kenlynn Gallinger helped me with a traffic case, and as a result of her hard work, the case was dismissed, and my insurance company didn't even have to know about it. I would recommend her highly.
Posted by Amy / ACT
Kenlynn is the best Attorney I have worked with over the past 3 years. She is very attentative to your needs, honest, well organized and dependable. I would say she goes over and above her duties in making sure that the outcome is the best she can get. Her success rate with us in getting tickets dismissed is 99%, the other 1% she gets reduced to a non moving violation as to keep your record clean. She don't just settle she fights for you all the way. I will also say if she feels it's something that can not be dissmissed she will be honest and tell you upfront, and not just take your money and tell you later there was no way of doing anything with your ticket. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an awesome attorney.