Based on 4 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by chris, a Child Custody client, Flag
My divorce started march 2012. I interviewed quite of few attorneys before I settled with Sean. I have 3 kids. 6,4,and 2. All I have heard living in georgia it is hard for a father to get his kids. Over the 18 months of going through this divorce, I did everything to keep my kids. I even reconciled 2 times.Sean was there with me every step of the way. Sean got me joint physical and legal with me having the kids 50% of the time, but I couldn't live know the kind of people they would be around. Sean guided me through the options and we went for full custody. For 6 months she had supervised visitation then I finally got full custody of my 3 kids. She gets every other weekend plus pays me child support. Fyi she wasn't on drugs and didn't drink. Sean is really good in the court room. That's why I did not mind paying him. his fee may seem like a lot when you just lost everything like I did, but they are cheaper than his competitors that are on a higher level like he is. I liked the fact that he doesn't charge by the hour. He charges a flat fee. It gave me some peace of mind. I referred Sean to a buddy of mine who has a 5 year old son. He was not legitimized. He got sole custody of his son a couple of weeks ago with Sean's help. As I'm writing this with my 3 kids in their own bedrooms asleep at my house, I thank GOD and Sean for that. .
Posted by a Criminal Defense client, Flag
I am so impressed with Attorney Sean Whitworth!
His passion and knowledge that come from is devotion to his Craft as well as his experience, become evident from the moment you meet him and discuss your concerns.
I used Sean for a Criminal Matter concerning my Daughter as well as on a Family Law Issue.
Excellence is an understatement. His tenacious personality in Court has gained the respect of the Judges and fellow Attorneys. I highly recommend Sean Whitworth to anyone that needs fair, solid representation.
Posted by Brian, a Divorce client, Flag
My divorce case is still pending so I can't say for sure how it will turn out but I only have positive comments to make about my experience with Sean so far. Starting with the first time I spoke with Sean for a free consultation he has done an excellent job of letting me know exactly what to expect during each phase of the process. Also, his courtroom presence is ideal as an advocate for me as plaintiff and resulted in a more favorable temporary ruling for my children than I ever expected. Highly recommended!!
Posted by James, a Divorce client, Flag
I replaced my attorney with Sean because he was dragging out the case and charging me by the hour. At first, I was afraid that Sean would not do a good job since he charged a flat rate of 1/2 what I had already paid my first attorney. My other attorney had only done about 10% of the work so Sean had to do the other 90%. But, I was wrong. Sean got the case into court quickly and represented me with vigor. Also, his staff was very friendly and helpful.