Personal, service-oriented law practice, concentrating in Family Law, Divorce, Custody, Support, and Visitation; Injury Victims, Plaintiff's-only Personal Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Serious Injuries; and, Traffic Offenses.
Consultations: Telephone consultations of up to 20-minutes are happily provided without charge based on availability. Face-to-face consultations are provided by appointment at our customary rate of $250 per hour, with a $250 minimum.
- $5.5 million settlement of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) car crash case against defendant who crossed center-line causing head-on collision with victim's car.
- $1.1 million settlement of injury case for pedestrian struck by CONRAIL train.
- $1.2 million recovered from multiple defendants liable for environmental damage caused by overfilled underground gasoline tanks.
Honors and Leadership Background:
- Saratoga County Bar Association: President (1998–1999), vice-President (1997), Secretary (1996) and Treasurer (1995).
- Founding Member, Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) (1992–2000).
- Board of Directors, New York State Trial Lawyers Association (1992-2000).
- Board of Directors, Brain Injury Association of New York State (1996–2000).
- President, Malta Sunrise Rotary (7/1/2014-6/30/2015).
- President-elect, Malta Sunrise Rotary (2013-2014).
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage, Wilton, NY (2014 - present).
Languages spoken: Spanish
Hourly ($250-350/hour), contingent (33%)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|NY||Due to reregister within 30 days of birthday||1986||03/13/2015|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Who's Who in American Law||Who's Who In American Law||1997|
|Strathmore's Who's Who Registry of Business Leaders||Strathmore||1997|
|Who's Who in American Law||Marquis Who's Who in American Law||1996|
|Owner||Christopher N. Luhn, P.C.||2014 - Present|
|Senior Associate||Arroyo Copland & Associates, PLLC||2012 - 2014|
|Owner||Christopher N. Luhn, P.C||2008 - 2012|
|Assistant Attorney General||New York State Department of Law||2000 - 2005|
|Owner||Christopher N. Luhn, P.C.||1996 - 2000|
|Partner||Ianniello, Anderson, Reilly & Luhn, P.C.||1988 - 1996|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Malta Sunrise Rotary Club||President||2014 - 2015|
|Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage||Board of Directors||2014 - Present|
|Saratoga County Bar Association||President||1997 - 1999|
|Saratoga County Bar Association||Vice President||1996 - 1997|
|Brain Injury Association of New York||Board Member||1996 - 2000|
|Saratoga County Bar Association||Secretary||1995 - 1996|
|Saratoga County Bar Association||Treasurer||1994 - 1995|
|Association of Trial Lawyers of America||Founding Member Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group||1992 - 2000|
|New York State Trial Lawyers Association||Board Member||1992 - 2000|
|LEECHING v. CONSOLIDATED RAIL CORPORATION, NO. 92-CV-1170 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, N.D. NEW YORK||Structured settlement of lifetime monthly payments to plaintiff.|
|Strydio v. Poughkeepsie Nissan||Settled one week before trial - $5.5 million|
|See all legal cases|
|University of Baltimore Law Forum||The Child-Parent Testimonial Privilege, the Courts, and a Statutory Alternative||1985|
|University of Baltimore School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1985|
|Washington College||Political Science||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1974|
|ATLA Annual Convention||Developing and Presenting a CaseTheme to the Jury||2001|
|Association of Trial Lawyers of America||Introduction to Handling the "Mild" Brain Injury Case||1994|