- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Securities and investment fraud Attorney near Silver Spring (Washington)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAccomplished white collar criminal defense and complex civil litigation attorney. Call today.
- LicensedMartin Kobren practices out of Silver Spring, MD and has been licensed for 37 years. This attorney attended Georgetown University and handles cases in Arbitration, Banking, Securities & Investment Fraud, Probate.
- Avvo Rating: 9.5LicensedHonored by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” for five years running, Mr. Harrington has extensive experience representing private-sector and federal employees in cases that involve discrimination, retaliation, whistleblowing, contract disputes, wag...
- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedReview: “Mr. Simmons is one of the BEST attorneys I know. I have personally used his services with a dispute with a contractor and have recommended him to many friends who are in need of a savvy attorney from litigation to divorce...
- LicensedBrian Heberlig is a Securities & Investment Fraud, Tax Fraud & Tax Evasion, Antitrust & Trade Law attorney who has been licensed for 24 years. This attorney attended Georgetown University Law Center and has an office in Washington, DC.
- LicensedJacqueline Duobinis practices out of Washington, DC and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, General Practice. This attorney attended American University, Washington College of Law and has been licensed for 22 years.
- LicensedLaurie Hand has been licensed for 28 years and attended The George Mason University School of Law. This attorney works in Washington, DC and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, White Collar Crime.
- LicensedJonathan Cedarbaum has been licensed for None years and attended Yale Law School. This attorney handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Appeals, Class Action, Litigation and has an office in Washington, DC.