- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Securities and investment fraud Attorney near Hyattsville (Washington)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAccomplished white collar criminal defense and complex civil litigation attorney. Call today.
- Avvo Rating: 9.5LicensedHonored by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” for five years running, Mr. Harrington has extensive experience representing private-sector and federal employees in cases that involve discrimination, retaliation, whistleblowing, contract disputes, wag...
- LicensedBeth Davidson is a Antitrust & Trade Law, Securities & Investment Fraud, International Law attorney who attended Georgetown University Law Center. This attorney practices out of Washington, DC and has been licensed for 15 years.
- LicensedBrian Heberlig is a Securities & Investment Fraud, Antitrust & Trade Law, Tax Fraud & Tax Evasion attorney who has been licensed for 24 years. This attorney attended Georgetown University Law Center and has an office in Washington, DC.
- LicensedJonathan Cedarbaum has an office in Washington, DC and has been licensed for None years. This attorney handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, Appeals, Class Action, Litigation and attended Yale Law School.
- Avvo Rating: 8.1LicensedFor 20 years I have represented shareholders, institutional investors, and financial industry professionals in litigation, arbitrations and regulatory investigations nationwide. I have been named as a Washington, DC "Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reut...
- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedReview: “I had a corporate litigation battle on my hands but she fought for me every step of the way and got me the results I deserved. She kept me fully informed every step of the way, educated me as to all of my options and gav...
- LicensedKwame Manley practices out of Washington, DC and attended Harvard Law School. This attorney has been licensed for 20 years and handles cases in Securities & Investment Fraud, General Practice, Intellectual Property, Appeals, Litigation.
- Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedReview: “Ms. Ferrette handled a legal matter for me and I found her to be charismatic, reliable, engaged, and a pleasure to work with. She is great and I will definitely use her services again.”