- Avvo Rating: 9.7LicensedJohn Miller is Rock Solid Law’s founding attorney. Practicing in downtown Jacksonville for the first six years of his career, John learned his craft under some of Jacksonville’s finest attorneys. In 1991, John moved his practice to the Beaches. He...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedIn 20 years of practice I've handled over 10,000 closings ranging from $1 to $120,000,000. My specialty is all facets residential and commercial real estate. If you need a Sales Contract, are selling your property, are buying property, or have a...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “I recently had a house sell out of state and needed a closer here in Jacksonville. Ian was professional and most of all available and helpful with all of my questions. There was a sticky potential tax issue and he walke...
- LicensedBarry Averitt handles cases in Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and has an office in Jacksonville, FL. This attorney attended Samford University, Cumberland School of Law and has been licensed for 43 years.
- Law Office of Sharon Strayer Learch Pa
422 Jacksonville Dr Ste I, Jacksonville Beach, FLLicensedSharon Learch has an office in Jacksonville Beach, FL and attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law. This attorney handles cases in General Practice, Real Estate, Commercial and has been licensed for 41 years.
- LicensedTimothy Franklin has an office in Jacksonville Beach, FL and has been licensed for 22 years. This attorney handles cases in Residential, Banking, Government, Real Estate, Land Use & Zoning and attended The Florida State University College of Law.
- LicensedLawrence Hayden practices out of Jacksonville Beach, FL and handles cases in Family, General Practice, Real Estate. This attorney attended University of Maryland School of Law and has been licensed for 46 years.
- LicensedYasmin Adamy has been licensed for 11 years and attended State University of New York At Buffalo - Law School. This attorney handles cases in Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate, Trusts, Litigation and has an office in Jacksonville Beach, FL.
- LicensedRobert Freeman has been licensed for 47 years and attended University of Georgia School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Real Estate, Government, Appeals and has an office in Atlantic Beach, FL.