- LicensedNguyen Nguyen practices out of Westminster, CA and handles cases in Family, Business, Civil Rights, Appeals, Mediation. This attorney attended Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University and has been licensed for 22 years.
- LicensedMimi Nguyen has been licensed for 13 years and has an office in Westminster, CA. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Family, Immigration and attended Western State University College of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “Attorney Wu helped me a lot with my immigration case. His office kept me up to date and I managed to get my green card approved this year. I had a difficult case due to some missing documents but they manage to advise me ...
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedAfter graduating cum laude from Whittier Law School in 2006, Lisa McCall has focused her practice on family law matters. She began exclusively handling civil writs and appeals at The Law Offices of Marjorie G. Fuller, a civil appellate firm with a...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Family Attorney near Westminster (Santa Ana)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedDivorce, Move Away, Custody, Paternity. Certified Family Law Specialist.Practice area20% Family, 40% Divorce and separation, 20% Child custody, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseCA, Active since 2005
- Avvo Rating: 8.4LicensedProven, Trusted, Knowledeable, and Reliable. Call Now for a Free Initial Telephone Evaluation!Practice area35% Family, 35% Divorce and separation, 20% Child custody, and more.CostHourly Rates, $425-$425/hourLicenseCA, Active since 1996