- Avvo Rating: 7.1Licensed-ATTORNEY INFO- AREAS OF PRACTICE Criminal Defense Immigration BAR ADMISSIONS Texas EDUCATION Baylor University School of Law Texas Christian University PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS State Bar of Texas, Am...
- LicensedReview: “Mr. Rosemergy assisted me with a case as it related to the context of an employment law matter in Dallas. He was able to obtain a settlement in a civil matter. There were criminal law overtones so his expertise was app...
- LicensedThomas Beswick practices out of Irving, TX and has been licensed for 45 years. This attorney attended John Marshall Law School, Chicago and handles cases in Car Accidents, Bankruptcy & Debt, Criminal Defense, Family.
- Avvo Rating: 6.4LicensedReview: “I couldnt be happier having hired Ms. Mai Nguyen. She was able to lower my charges and went above and beyond by helping me make smart financial decisions. I don't know where I would be if it wasnt for her amazing work.”
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedSince 1978, J. Roland Jeter has offered representation and counsel for a wide range of legal matters. He has been practicing law for nearly four decades, qualifying him to take on even the most complex cases. His firm offers personalized counsel f...
- LicensedCandace Chappell has an office in Irving, TX and has been licensed for 31 years. This attorney handles cases in Criminal Defense, Government and attended Texas Tech University School of Law.
- LicensedSamuel Hawk has been licensed for 34 years and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Administrative Law. This attorney attended University of South Carolina School of Law and has an office in Dallas, TX.
- LicensedDennis Croman handles cases in Business, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Family, Personal Injury and has an office in Irving, TX. This attorney attended University of Texas School of Law and has been licensed for 51 years.
- Suleiman | Amaidas | Rezai Law Firm, PLLC
6565 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 140, Irving, TXLicensedReview: “This is the best lawyer in Texas, he helped a lot in my immigration interview I really recommend this lawyer if you have a immigration interview, Jamal suleiman is the best lawyer for immigration in America not just Texas ”
- LicensedRichard Ouer has been licensed for 52 years and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Child Support, Land Use & Zoning. This attorney works in Irving, TX and attended Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law.
- Dallas - Ft. Worth Branch Legal Office, Farmers Insurance Exchange & Affiliates
433 Las Colinas Blvd E Ste 700, Irving, TXLicensedMikeyia Dawkins has been licensed for 5 years and has an office in Irving, TX. This attorney handles cases in Health Care, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Entertainment and attended Texas Southern University.