- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Roberts Law, PLLC
2075 Main Street, Suite 23, Sarasota, FLAvvo Rating: 10LicensedAffordable Legal Solutions for Business NeedsPractice area20% Corporate and incorporation, 55% Bankruptcy and debt, 20% Contracts and agreements, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs30 minutesLicenseFL, Active since 2010
- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedForming a Corporate entity or Limited Liability Company? Have you considered what provides the best tax advantages, personal liability protection or what elections to make? Sit down with us to develop the plan that best suits your needs.
- Avvo Rating: 9.8LicensedSarasota attorney F. Gant McCloud is a Board Certified expert in probate and the preparation of wills, trusts and estate planning documents. Board Certified in Wills, Trusts & Estates by The Florida Bar Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbe...
- LicensedJorge Andres has an office in Sarasota, FL and attended The Florida State University College of Law. This attorney handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Criminal Defense, Child Support, Appeals and has been licensed for 18 years.
- Zagrebelsky Law, PA - Sarasota Office
1990 Main Street, Suite 750, Sarasota, FLAvvo Rating: 6.7LicensedI have always been fascinated by how an idea, in the hands of a determined entrepreneur, can take root and change the world forever. However, I realized long ago that developing an innovative idea into a thriving venture is a very delicate proces...
- LicensedMark Hanewich is a Business, Banking, Corporate & Incorporation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate attorney who attended Boston College Law School. This attorney practices out of Sarasota, FL and has been licensed for 37 years.
- LicensedAlexander John has been licensed for 7 years and works in Sarasota, FL. This attorney attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Health Care.
- State Attorney's Office, 12th Circuit
State Attorney's Office, 12th Circuit, Office of The State Attorney, 12th Circuit, Sarasota, FLLicensedKate Wallace handles cases in Communications & Media, Contracts & Agreements, Corporate & Incorporation and practices out of Sarasota, FL. This attorney has been licensed for 22 years and attended University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of...
- LicensedReview: “Gary is a very trustworthy, highly knowledgeable lawyer that I would recommend to anyone without a doubt. I've been using his services to establish a new LLC and even though our communication was mostly over email, it...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedReview: “Honorable and trustworthy lawyers are hard to come by and Kevin is truly that. He will always go the extra mile to answer any questions you may have and not to mention his unparalleled knowledge for the industry. I have f...
- LicensedScott Christiansen is a State, Local And Municipal Law, Corporate & Incorporation, Probate attorney and has been licensed for 48 years. This attorney works in Sarasota, FL and went to University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law.
- LicensedJefferson Riddell has been licensed for 47 years and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Commercial, Landlord & Tenant, Residential. This attorney works in Sarasota, FL and attended Wayne State University Law School.