We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Theresa Nguyen is an energetic and resourceful, English- and Vietnamese-speaking lawyer based in Renton, Washington. She takes pride in serving residents and business owners in King County, which she has been a part of for over 20 years, and surrounding local communities. For her, it is an honor giving back and adding value to the citizens of Seattle-Tacoma, whom continue to nurture her in becoming an elite attorney. Currently, Theresa is living her long-dreamt childhood dreams of becoming an attorney, entrepreneur and soon, philanthropist.
Theresa passionately advocates for fairness & justice and fights for her client’s rights as a business owner, homeowner, investor, spouse. Growing up, Theresa witnessed a countless number of injustices among family and friends, and could only watch helplessly as the events unfolded. Today, as an attorney equipped with the right education and training, Theresa defends against her client’s infringement of rights, helps clients prepare and shield themselves from liability, and strives to correct wrongdoings that unveil within any business transaction, marriage, or contract dispute.
Theresa's law office focuses on helping citizens protect their assets, build better businesses and secure their legacy. Clients leverage Theresa’s expertise and passion for the law and are empowered to a higher standard of living. Her very nature is to add value to the people and community she serves.
The services she provides come from her experiences assisting her entrepreneurial family and friends in both business and legal aspects. Since a young adult, she has aided them in a wide array of tasks such as business planning and operations (took out the rest of sentence).
Her abilities grew exponentially after acquiring her Juris Doctorate, Masters in Taxation Law and engaging in pro bono work at the Federal Tax Clinic. During this time, she also contributed as a legal intern for prestigious law firms, an Associate Managing Editor for an internationally published law journal, and a Board Treasurer for the Association of Business Law Students (ALBS).
Education and Experience
• Received an Associate’s Degree at the age of 18 via the Running Start program.
• B.A. Business Administration with Management Concentration, Albers School of Business, Seattle University
• J.D. Juris Doctorate, Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southeastern University
• LL.M. Master of Law in Taxation, School of Law, University of Washington
• Economics Business Plan Competition, Alber’s School of Business and Economics, Seattle Washington
• Legal Intern, Law Office of Maryann Di Re, Tacoma Washington
• Attorney of Counsel, Legal Intern, Ortiz & Gosalia, PLLC, Redmond Washington
• Volunteer Attorney at the University of Washington School of Law Federal Tax Clinic
• CALI Excellence for the Future in Wills & Trusts Award
• ILSA Honors for Scholastic and Literary Achievement Award
• Board Treasurer, Association of Business Law Students
• Associate Managing Editor, ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law