|New York - NY
|California - CA
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
I have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of federal and state criminal law. Having served as an assistant district attorney in both New York County and San Francisco for a total of 12 years, handling homicide cases and complex white-collar crime, I bring to bear on the client's criminal problem the insight and dual perspective of a defender/former prosecutor. I pride myself on obtaining excellent results for my clients for reasonable fees.
- Former Assistant D.A. in Manhattan and San Francisco
- Court-TV criminal law expert commentator
- Past President, Criminal Trial Lawyers Assn. of Northern California
- Awarded highest rating by Martindale-Hubbell national lawyers registry
- Listed in Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Author of Misguided (fiction, published 2012)
- Author of Everyday Murders (true-crime, non-fiction, published 2009)
- Author of Flake - The Trial of a Cop (true-crime, non-fiction, published 2006)
- Aggressive and sophisticated full-service criminal defense
- All matters will be handled with professionalism, discretion, and expertise