WHY CHOOSE GIREUD HOBBS, PLLC
1) Many insurance companies look at people as dollars and cents, even if they are your insurance carrier. Because of this they try to delay and low-ball the payment of claims. The insurance company is a business that seeks to maximize their profits by paying as little as they can on claims and delaying payment of those claims as much as they can. It is important for you to hire a lawyer who can hold them accountable and achieve the best results for you and your family. We will handle your case as if it was our own and fight for what is just for you.
2) We value providing you with the legal representation we would expect to be given. You will not be passed around to different attorneys throughout your case. You will get personal service from your attorney.
3) Personal injury attorneys generally get paid with a percentage of what they recover, and we take a smaller percentage than many of our competitors that you see on TV. We are also willing to reduce our fees in situations where if we took our full fee we would be receiving more than you would benefit from your case. This can happen when there is not enough insurance to cover all of your damages. Many attorneys will take their full contractual fee in these situations no matter what. This is because attorneys at some larger firms are evaluated more favorably by their supervisors for not reducing their fees, even when this not beneficial to the client. We are firm that believes our relationships with our clients are more important than a fee percentage, and we do not feel right if we walk away with more money than our client.
4) In motor vehicle cases, as long as we are not required to file a lawsuit, we will not take a fee for recovering your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits if you have that coverage. These benefits generally do not require us to file a lawsuit to recover those benefits. Usually, insurance companies pay these benefits without a fight. There are many attorneys who take a fee on these types of benefits without having to do much to get them.
5) We are a firm that prefers to provide personal service to our clients. Many other firms in San Antonio try to get as many cases as possible and settle all but the best ones for cheap. Some firms do this so they can get as much money in for themselves as quickly as possible. You do not have many cases, you only have your one case. We treat your case as if it is our one case, and we try to get you the maximum recovery for you no matter how big or small.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.