Alec Locascio joined Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC in 2018. Alec currently focuses his construction law practice in both Missouri and Kansas on:
• Mechanic’s Liens
• Surety Bond Claims
• Collecting Past Due Accounts
• Defending Defective Construction Claims
• Defending OSHA Violations
• Contract drafting
• Representing Hispanic contractors who need to communicate with Alec in Spanish
• In 2014, Alec began his legal career at the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, Kansas City Trial Division. As a public defender, Alec actively participated in 6 jury trials and more than ten judge-tried “bench” trials.
• Graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in 2013 with a Juris Doctorate.
• Graduated from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA in 2009 with a major in Psychology and a minor in Italian.
• In 2020 and 2021, Alec was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers
• Alec lived in Italy for four years and speaks fluent Italian and Spanish.
• When he is not working, Alec loves spending time with his wife outdoors – hiking, camping, backpacking, shooting, and archery, and fishing.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details