We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Jonathan focuses his practice on intellectual property and internet law, litigation, utility law, and business matters. He focuses his practice to provide cost-effective and focused representation for his clients. The Illinois State Bar Association publishes Jonathan's articles on intellectual property and energy devleopment matters.
Jonathan Is a Peoria area native. He attended attended Bradley University, earning a bachelors of science in Chemistry. He followed that by attending DePaul University College of Law, where he obtained his juris doctor and a certificate in intellectual property.
Jonathan is a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, where he serves as the Chair of the Intellectual Property Section Council and Chair of the Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications, and Transportation Section Council and the Federal Bar Association. He is also a member of the Chicago Bar Association. He previously served as chair of the Communications and Technology Committee of the Peoria County Bar Association, and is the Secretary of the Central District of Illinois Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. Leading Lawyers has repeatedly named Jonathan as an Emerging Lawyer in Intellectual Property Law; Public Utilities Law: Gas/Water/Electric; Energy Law; and Commercial litigation.
- Illinois Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Practices before the foregoing, and:
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Illinois Commerce Commission
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Federal courts throughout the United States when granted admission for cases pro hac vice
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Illinois Department of Human Rights
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details