J. Anthony Bradley is a VA Accredited Attorney –
With offices in the Bradley Law Building in Germantown, TN, he practices in the area of estate planning, including wills, trusts, special needs planning, elder care planning & protection, VA pension planning (including the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension), and probate administration. Anthony's practice areas also include business law, real estate, and Self-directed IRA’s.
- J. Anthony Bradley is an Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney.
- He is also a VA Accredited Attorney.
- With offices in in Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS, he practices in the areas of Probate Administration and Estate Planning, including: Wills, Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts, Conservatorships, Durable Powers of Attorney, Special Needs Trusts Planning, Miller’s Trusts, Elder Care Planning & Asset Protection, Veterans Administration Pension Planning, including the Non-service-connected VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension and Service-connected Disability Claims (including Agent Orange & Nehmer Claims), as well as Social Security Disability Claims.
- Anthony's practice areas also include Business Law, Real Estate, and Self-Directed IRA’s. He represents clients in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky.
- He earned his Bachelor of Accounting, Master of Accountancy, and Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi. He earned his LL.M in Taxation from the University of Miami. He was a judicial law clerk for Justice James L. Roberts of the Mississippi Supreme Court.
- He was named as one of the Mid-South Rising Stars in 2008 and 2009. He was a 2-time recipient of the FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction designation for Memphis
- He is a recipient of the Memphis Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award. He has been selected to Super Lawyers in the years 2010 through 2018.
- He was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1996, the Tennessee Bar in 1998, the Arkansas Bar in 2006, and the Kentucky Bar in 2012.
- He is an Active Participant in Toys For Tots
- He has earned Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award based upon clients’ ratings. He has been named a Five Star Wealth Manager by Five Star Professional.
- He is a leading Mid-south educator and sought-after speaker in the areas of the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension and other topics related to Estate Planning and Elder Law, Medicaid Planning, and Agent Orange Nehmer disability claims.
- He has also been a frequent guest contributor to television news legal segments on FOX13 News “Ask the Attorney” live broadcasts and News Channel 3 for over 10 years.