Originally from rural South Dakota, Justin Bice spent eight years in the United States Army working in the Military Intelligence Detachment of the 3rd Special Forces Group at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He participated in three tours of duty in Afghanistan and one in Iraq during the 2003 invasion, in addition to participating in various peacetime operations around the world.
Justin graduated first in his class at Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina with a degree in business administration, and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school, he was Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of International Law and Business. Justin was also a member of the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court and Phi Delta Phi.
LEGAL EXCELLENCE & PROFESSIONALISM
- Named “Legal Elite” by Business North Carolina magazine.
- Board member for the Catawba Regional Council of Governments. The Council members primarily consist of government officials from the various city and county governments in the York, Lancaster, Chester, and Union counties. The Council enters into and promotes cooperative programs and coordinated action with and among its governmental members, as well as other governmental and non-governmental entities.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law
- B.A., Methodist University
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- North Carolina State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court, All Districts of North Carolina
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association