5.0 stars 3 totalReview Vito Brunetti
Posted by Gisselle
I would recommend Mr. Brunetti's services to anyone as he is very knowledgeable, honest and attentive. He was always available when needed and would respond to all messages and queries within a reasonable amount of time. I am very happy with his services as well as the outcome of the case. Highly recommended!
Posted by Sylvia
I had the opportunity of having Mr. Brunetti represent me at a most difficult and unpleasant time in my life. My divorce I was a complete mess and Mr. Brunetti while very formal at first I taught he was just lacking compassion.But true to his words at our first meeting this attorney worked diligently on my case, and made sure I received everything I was entailed to. He is my humble opinion the true meaning of what a an attorney can do, he looks at what can be done is very honest tells it like it is, never sugar coats anything and fights to correct what needs to be corrected. A pleasure to have this attorney and lucky to have him represent me in court.
Anonymous review posted on
Mr. Brunetti represented me in a Divorce case ended 2011.
* He always kept me informed to my rights and responsibilities.
* He was very reasonable at time of negotiation and mediation as for child support and parental visitation rights.
* Because of his acknowledgement and experience I could keep custody on my children,
and their child support rights.
* Mr. Brunetti had a prompt reply to all my questions & inquiries.
* Mr. Brunetti is a role model of a law man.