Based on 4 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Posted by Dennis, a Contracts client,
After spending several hundred dollars interviewing attorneys for my
labor case against Jacksonville University, Archibald Thomas was the
only one I felt that did not meet the “stereotype” attorney mold. I
felt I could confide in him and he would be easy to work with. I also
felt he would be honest, diligent and fair. These “feelings” turned
out to be true, for me, and resulted in the jury awarding me $500,000.
Posted by Leila, a Employment client,
If anyone in the state of Florida needs and an employment attorney, no matter how far away one lives from Jacksonville, Archibald Thomas III is whom I recommend without question. Archibald Thomas has been helping me since 2006 in my complaint against a major international manufacturer, and he continues to help me to this day in 2012. I researched every, and interviewed many, employment law attorneys throughout the state of Florida, and six years ago, I concluded that Mr. Thomas is the best representation that I could engage for many reasons:
• He has always responded in a surprisingly timely manner.
• He has been assertively clear about which points that I feel are compelling, and which points are: 1) valid versus invalid, 2) respectfully valid; however, not protected items for recourse, and 3) easy to prove versus challenging to prove. He made me face facts rather than emotively driving on feelings.
• His credentials and activities put him in the forefront of employment attorneys nationwide (which is one of the main reasons I chose Mr. Thomas after researching every attorney in the state of Florida who claimed employment law as an item in his / her list of specialties).
• He has honorably advised me throughout all of these years on ways to cut down on my attorney’s fees rather than 'lining his pockets'.
• Archibald Thomas III’s professionalism and ethical standard are unsurpassed
• I know from the bottom of my being that he looks after all of his clients' best interests;
• he is not greedy;
• furthermore, he goes above and beyond, and he truly extends himself to LOOK AFTER ANY VICTIM OF DISCRIMINATION'S BEST INTERESTS ---- hands down.
Although I live over 850 miles away from Mr. Thomas’s office (about a 15 hour drive), his counsel and integrity are worth hanging on to (and I am not rich by any means, he is just worth it).
Posted by a Employment client,
I hired Mr Thomas in hopes of not losing my job in March of last year. After the initial consultation, the only correspondence I received from him was a copy of a letter he sent to my now former employer asking them not to terminate me. I never did receive any other form of correspondence concerning my case, nor did he contact me to ask if I kept my job or not.
Posted by Cloud, a Wrongful Termination client,
Mr Thomas and staff were very courteous and attentive each time I made contact with his office. Mr Thomas and staff followed through with attention to detail on every item and would always return a call without fail if he was unavailable at the time I called. Mr Thomas was very straight forwarded in regards to what was or was not relevant to my case and what to expect in the appeal. My appeal against my former employer was won with the assistance of Mr Thomas!