- Avvo Rating: 8.6LicensedMy clients have serious tax debt and related problems. I help them use the law to get control of the situation and elminate tax and other debt where possible. I've been able to help more than 3000 clients over more than 2 decades remove millions...
- Avvo Rating: 9.7LicensedReview: “I used Mr. Brown to create an LLC, create a trust, and create a will for my wife and I. Mr. Brown was extremely helpful and insightful. He quickly responded to our questions and was very patient with us through the entire...
- Avvo Rating: 8.5LicensedKyle Cramer is a founding member of Copper Canyon Law LLC. His practice is focused on Tax and Bankruptcy matters. Kyle specializes in the resolution of federal and state tax debts, including offers in compromise, payment arrangements, penalty abat...
- Avvo Rating: 9.3LicensedWhile in law school, I indulged my life-long enthusiasm for sports while working for the Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance of the University of Toledo and with the NCAA clearinghouse to determine student-athlete eligibility.Avvo Rating: 10LicensedIn every engagement, I bring a passion for connecting with people, a keen eye for detail, and a deep commitment to helping others create and achieve their goals. After earning my undergraduate degree in philosophy and music (trumpet performance), ...Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI joined Udall Shumway in 1987 and currently head the firm’s Transactional and Estate Planning Group. I completed my undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University where, in 1980, I received a B.S. in Accounting with a minor in English. I am a...Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedTheron M Hall, Jr. was born and raised in Apache County, Arizona. During his youth, he worked for his parents' title company, where he gained a lasting appreciation for those who work hard to acquire their estates, and for the need of proper manag...Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “My original contact with Dale R. Thorson was to do our estate planning. With very little knowledge on our part, we wanted an attorney that we could trust. Dale R. Thorson filled the bill. He walked my husband and I throug...Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedJeffrey LaClair is a partner at Phelps LaClair and an experienced estate planning and tax attorney. Jeffrey focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, taxation, asset protection and business planning. Jeffrey designs customized plans us...Avvo Rating
Our Rating is calculated using information the lawyer has included on their profile in addition to the information we collect from state bar associations and other organizations that license legal professionals. Attorneys who claim their profiles and provide Avvo with more information tend to have a higher rating than those who do not.What determines Avvo Rating?Experience & background
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDisciplineThis lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority in .Disciplinary information may not be comprehensive, or updated. We recommend that you always check a lawyer's disciplinary status with their respective state bar association before hiring them.Avvo Rating levels
- 10.0 - 9.0 Superb
- 8.9 - 8.0 Excellent
- 7.9 - 7.0 Very Good
- 6.9 - 6.0 Good
- 5.9 - 5.0 Average
- 4.9 - 4.0 Concern
- 3.9 - 3.0 Caution
- 2.9 - 2.0 Strong Caution
- 1.9 - 1.0 Extreme Caution